irish1ectomorph is offline New Member

Need advice from experienced users

Hello,im new to this site (and new to the internet lol) and im an ectomorph.Im 23,5'8 and have 6inch wrists and only weigh around 140lbs.Iv been working out for around 10 years,although i stopped for a few years as i was tired of working hard and not seeing any gains. Iv only started to get serious about working out again around 5months ago after a 2 year break. I eat tonnes of chicken breast and tuna every 2-3 hours,i drink a protein shake every 3 hours and still only make minor gains in weight.Iv decided im going to take steroids but I know very little about them. Im thinking of stacking Deca Durabolin with Dianabol ,but id like a "Guide for dummies" on exactly how to take them from people that have experience with them. I mean I need to know how to cycle them,how to inject the Durabolin ,everything. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by irish1ectomorph; 05-24-2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: I accidentaly broke a rule and want to fix it

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    STRAIGHT UP, go get your diet dialed in more than only proteins. Diet is more important than using AAS. Your cycle plan is garbage, go read the stickys on beginner cycles! Learn about AI's, SERMS, PCT protocols, HCG , etc. All the answers you are wanting are found in the educational threads!!! GO READ, get educated then ask a question that hasn't already been answered. Good luck, bro!

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Please read the rules and edit your post. No asking for sources.

Dont mean to sound like an idiot but what are AI's, SERMS, PCT and HCG ? Yeah my cycle plan might be garbage but they are the olny 2 steroids that I know of! I know im probably coming across as a total idiot bub I am a total idiot when it comes to steroids lol. But yeah il read up on the educational therads to find out more too.

Sorry fukngruvn,my bad, It wont happen again. I just mustnt have seen that rule but I know now not to ask for sources.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read the rules before posting again, thanks

Thread Information