mister_pirate is offline New Member

Need help with my 1st cycle (Sustanon + HGH? )

I am new to anabolic steroids & GH, but not to weight training.
    I am 23 yrs old - 5'10, 170 lbs, 16% BF approx. I play soccer competitively, so I am def not looking to get bulky, but more cut while maintaining a 165 - 185lb frame. I figured I have the discipline to try this.

I was told Sustanon 250 is a good start, with HGH doses either done post-cycle or in conjunction with Sustanon use. Either Sust or Test generic to start off, according to a fellow athlete.

Being a newbie and all, I don't know how much I should get for one full cycle, and that leads to my main question - What type of basic cycle should I start out with, given my above intentions? Should I mix Sust with GH or do them in separate cycles?

4iu HGH per day X 5 days a week?
    Sustanon = ?

Can anyone advice me on this? Thanks in advance!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mister_pirate View Post
    I am new to anabolic steroids & GH, but not to weight training.
    I am 23 yrs old - 5'10, 170 lbs, 16% BF approx. I play soccer competitively, so I am def not looking to get bulky, but more cut while maintaining a 165 - 185lb frame. I figured I have the discipline to try this.

I was told Sustanon 250 is a good start, with HGH doses either done post-cycle or in conjunction with Sustanon use. Either Sust or Test generic to start off, according to a fellow athlete.

Being a newbie and all, I don't know how much I should get for one full cycle, and that leads to my main question - What type of basic cycle should I start out with, given my above intentions? Should I mix Sust with GH or do them in separate cycles?

4iu HGH per day X 5 days a week?
    Sustanon = ?

Can anyone advice me on this? Thanks in advance!
    Welcome.

23 is way too early for hgh. Not worth messing with your endocrine system by supplying synthetic gh which could lower or even shut down your own natural growth hormone pulse by creating a negative feedback loop by relying on the hgh instead. You already have a ton of gh so take advantage of it while you can.

Please re-think your plan.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome.

23 is way too early for hgh. Not worth messing with your endocrine system by supplying synthetic gh which could lower or even shut down your own natural growth hormone pulse by creating a negative feedback loop by relying on the hgh instead. You already have a ton of gh so take advantage of it while you can.

Please re-think your plan.
    I knew this was coming and I agree

mister_pirate is offline New Member
    Thanks! That's the same feedback I've been getting regarding GH from others. Guess I'll give it a go in 20-30 years or something haha.

But I'm def thinking of doing generic Test or Sustanon ...you think its a good start? And what type of cycle should I stick to to play it safe?

Looking forward to your feedback!
    Last edited by mister_pirate; 05-24-2011 at 10:47 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister_pirate View Post
    Thanks! That's the same feedback I've been getting regarding GH from others. Guess I'll give it a go in 20-30 years or something haha.

But I'm def thinking of doing generic Test or Sustanon ...you think its a good start? And what type of cycle should I stick to to play it safe?

Looking forward to your feedback!
    your not goin too get any advice from anyone here as you are too young too start cycling

Thread Information