03LW33 is offline New Member

Need advice on a beginner 8 week bulk cycle

Hey everyone, after reading on the forum for a bit I decided to register.
    My stats are: 22 years old, 6 foot, 214lbs, have been a consistently working out for 5 years, and have seemed to plateau

My past.
    2 years ago I did a sust/dbol close on clomid cycle, I did not do a lot of research, ran it for 8 weeks using recommendations on dosage and gear from a friend. Had some considerable gains but I feel I could have had more. I have decided to expand my knowledge and do it right this time.

I am looking for a bulk cycle hopefully 8 weeks long. The budget is not too tight, but not bottomless.

The reason I choose 8 weeks is mainly convenience (new job, new school, new house, etc)

I am open for suggestions.

I will say it so its in the open, I am fairly stubborn so will be doing a cycle this summer regardless of opinions saying I shouldn't. If I cannot come to a conclusion online I was going to mirror my friends cycle.

I am looking at purchasing the gear within the next few weeks and starting shortly thereafter, I am not scared to read so the more input the better.

Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

Cheers

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Only 22 and you want to do another cycle? If you want more gains then come to the diet forum and learn how to eat better IMO.

You already have a ton of hormones so take advantage of them while you can!

WELCOME!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Posted by Marcus 30/11/2008

03LW33 is offline New Member
    I have heard several horror stories about my age and of the effects that could pursue, as for the diet it is already pretty decent, my meals are fixed and I cant discuss it because of job security and complications.

I know several other guys around my age; give or take a couple years who have experience with this, but I am choosing not to discuss this with people I see day to day.

I am not looking for anything intense or complicated, just something to add some more mass, I have been stuck at this 211-218lb area for 7 months now, I feel its time to overcome it. I have adapted workouts and sessions, I have used different supplements and I have tried to be more strict on my diet, but due to my lifestyle and living I can not do much with it.

I am not a very big 214 either, I look to be between 195-205 and my flexibility and cardio is surprisingly sufficient.

So my ignorance set aside, I am merely looking for a simple 2-3 stack 8 week cycle.

Thanks for the advice thus far, it is appreciated
    I am going to take a look and see what/IF my diet can be touched up a bit.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Look mate u seem like you are a pretty swicted on guy. Your diet can always be tweaked around to improve, get u out of that rut ur in. But wait a couple of years before you start using aas. It's not worth the risks in sides you could have for life...

Thread Information