Wk 1 to 10 : Test Propionate inj 1eod/day
    Wk 1 to 10 : Primo or Tren inj 1eod/day
    Wk 1 to 6 : Anavar , 40mg/day
    Wk 7 to 10 : Winstrol Tab, 50mg/day
    Wk 8 : HGH inj 3iu/day for 6 months

PCT :
    Wk 11 to 13 : Nolvadex , 20mg/day
    Wk 11: Pregnyl.

He told me to eat lean and clean, around 3500 Kcal/day and no drinks alchol during cycle.

Please what do you think guys ?

Blog Entries
    i think you are way over your head bro..two many compounds for you first cycle considering you have no experiance with any of them...how about some stats so we can see what we are working with...

oliverlip is offline New Member
    I understand ghettoboyd.

As requested some stats :
    Weight: 185
    Height: 5'10''
    BF%: 11-13%
    I eat clen and work out every day since 1 year, used to go to the gym for a year and a half but with no result

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm a noob here, but from the research I have done and lurking on this board, I'm gonna tell you what I think most people are gonna tell you.
    A. To many compounds! First cycle should be test only.
    B. Gym every day? What do your workouts look like? you are probably over training. Take at least 2 days off per week. you will see growth.
    C. What does your diet look like? Post it in the diet forum and get feedback. We all think we have a good diet until we really educate ourselves. Getting my diet to where it is took more research and work than any other part of getting ready to cycle, and I am still tweaking it (and probably always will be.)
    D. If you are asking about a 5 compound first cycle, it doesn't sound like you have done a lot (any) research. This board, as well as other sources, contain a tremendous amount of very valuable information. Read everything you can! Start with the educational threads. Starting to use AAS is a serious undertaking with great benefits. There are also risks,but these can be minimized if you don't go about it halfa**ed. Have respect for yourself, and take what you are doing seriously.
    Good luck.

Blog Entries
    my biggest question is why would a personal trainer set you up with such a cycle without teaching you the basics of how to eat to grow...you need to be growing natty before you step into the aas arena or your success will be short lived...how will you support your new gains if you cant grow now without aas...it seems theres a fine line between personal trainer and drug dealers sometimes and im wondering if your trainer is not looking out for your best intrest over his profits...so after you do a multi-compound cycle then what?...if you decide to do aas then start out slow, you have only been training like a year or whatever, do you truely feel you are ready for such a cycle?...im glad you found yourself here where you can get some advise from peeps with real world experiance/knowledge...please re-consider this cycle, your not ready imho...goodluck...

p.s.

Use the search function, and Google! I asked some questions early on that in retrospect were stupid noob questions. Nothing wrong with that, cuz I am a noob, but for the sake of my pride I learned to use the search function. Find some other poor schmuck who asked the same thing, sit back and read the responses ripping him to shreds, and feel the satisfaction of being that much less a noob, w/o having to make a fool of yourself!
    Also, google can take you to some other sources of info that are helpful, though I have to say that this board is my go to source because it seems like the really knowledgeable people here are willing to help out, and many provide links to studies backing up what they say, which I love. I don't just want to know what to do, I want to understand WHY I am doing it. I'm kinda a nerd like that.

oliverlip is offline New Member
    Hey Pheenyx,

A. Maybe too many but this is the way where i want to go. I agree it should be test only, but i don't want to wait to get results. I'm doing gym since longtime now and i really want to get bigger.

B. maybe it's true, maybe i'm over training.I do 2 hours per day to the gym 6 day on 7.

C. My died is :
    Meal 1:
    3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs ,
    1 cup oatmeal with 2 teaspoons brown sugar,

Meal 2:
    IsoPure 50g protein shake

Meal 3:
    1 chicken breast,
    Small amount of whole grain pasta with very little sauce

Meal 4 (usually Pre-workout):
    IsoPure 50g protein shake

Meal 5 (Post-workout):
    50g protein shake

Meal 6:
    1 chicken breast

Meal 7:
    1 Tuna
    2 slices whole grain bread

And to finish,
    D. i saw a pic in the member categorie "before/after pics" and he looks really hot. He has an incredible body he made a cycle like me with steroids and HGH.
    I just want to know if my cycle is good or not to achieve my goal. I especially pay for this cycle program to my Personnal trainer, i supposed that he is professional. So everything will be safe.
    I read a lot of post before to post this thread. Not enought for sure. But I don't wanna be moralize

I think you need to consider the possibility that a test only cycle WILL achieve the results you are looking for, and that overdoing it could have some serious long term consequences and may INTERFERE with you achieving your results (i.e. you start cycle, have problems, and have to shut everything down cuz you don't know which compound/combination is causing the problem.) This is honestly not about moralizing. It is your body, and I truly believe you should have the right do do what you want with it, whether that be shoot heroin, or do AAS and get HUGE! This is about taking the responsibility along with the right, and actually ACHIEVING your goals.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by pheenyx1; 05-25-2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: style/grammar

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think you are way over your head bro..two many compounds for you first cycle considering you have no experiance with any of them...how about some stats so we can see what we are working with...
    Agreed ^^ 10000X....

Thread Information