irish1ectomorph is offline New Member

Can someone write me out a diet please?

Forgive me if im posting this in the wrong place,im new here.Im 23, im 5'8 and only weigh around 140lbs. My current diet is- 9am corn flakes with 17g of ptotein, 11am can of tuna 15g protein, 12pm 17g protein shake, 2pm can of tuna 15g protein, 3pm 17g protein shake, 5pm 6oz chicken breast 36g protein, 6pm 17g protein shake, 8pm can of tuna 15g protein, 9pm 17g protein shake, 11pm 6oz chicken breast 36g protein and finally 1 last 17g protein shake before bed at 12am. Im writeing this because I want to start steroids but a user here told me to get my diet in check before i start using steroids. Iv searched in the education forums for a diet plan but i need to be told specificley what to eat and when to eat it. Im sorry if im coming across as an idiot,im just not experienced in all this. If someone could write me out a diet plan for an ectomorph,or point me in the direction of one I would be eternally grateful.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    try the diet section.

irish1ectomorph is offline New Member
    Oh, I didnt even know there was a diet section lol. Thanks dude. How bad is my diet do you think? I cant afford much better at the mo.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    go to scivation.com then the book section, They have great diets for cutting and bulking.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah hit the diet section bro.Lots of help there.Damian or qbrice will help you.Good luck.

Thread Information