wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member

Oxandrolone inbetween cycle

Ok this thread might seem a little annoying.. asking a lot of questions but its the first time Im doing something like this and would definitely like to get some good advice.

Question #1. How do you all feel about taking anavar inbetween cycles?

I have read that effective dose of taking it is from 20-100mgs/day. Now I have never taken it off cycle, by itself without test (hence why I am asking this on the forum). Usually I will run my test with other compounds and then the last 4 weeks or so of the cycle run 50 mgs of anavar daily with it for a hard look.

Im coming off of a 12 week sust 250 cycle and I just started my pct yesterday. I was thinking that once my pct is over I was going to hop on some anavar and take just some nolva again for 3 weeks (40/20/20) for pct and then in a few months start up a test and whatever else cycle (havent decided yet what other compound I want to run).

QUESTION #2. Also wasnt sure if I should just run the anavar right into the test cycle... or come off of it, do pct of nolva, then wait a while and THEN go on test & whatever else cycle?

Basically my main question, among all the others I am asking, is...

Question #3. When should I start the anavar if im going to do it? Now during the pct, right after, or wait a little while after pct is over?

QUESTION #4. And if I do, what kind of dose do you guys think is good (20-100 is a pretty big range)? Like I said before I usually run 50mgs/day WITH test.. Not really sure how much to run by itself because there is no "correct" dosage. just looking for someone who has some experince with this and can possibly shed some light on how much you dosed.

Thanks a lot. I know it may seem like a lot to take in but I keep reading mixed things on this product on all the forums on taking it by itself. I wish there was a Book that literally taught all this stuff to people, or a class at the community college haha

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    IMO I would never take an oral between cycles/alone, I would use maybe 200-250mg of Test every 10 days or so to cruise to the next cycle. Maybe someone with more experience will chime in.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    BAD BAD BAD idea to take var between cycles.... come off completely, do PCT, stay clean a while, then start a new cycle

Var between cycles...

- still shuts you down proper like all roids do
    - f**ks up your blood lipid levels completely
    - Stresses your liver while all the associated markers come back as red flags during bloodwork
    - Causes cortisol build-up so bad that when you stop, your immune systems, tendons and ligaments will be under attack

I speak from experience.... PLEASE, don't bridge with var

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    BAD BAD BAD idea to take var between cycles.... come off completely, do PCT, stay clean a while, then start a new cycle

Var between cycles...

- still shuts you down proper like all roids do
    - f**ks up your blood lipid levels completely
    - Stresses your liver while all the associated markers come back as red flags during bloodwork
    - Causes cortisol build-up so bad that when you stop, your immune systems, tendons and ligaments will be under attack

I speak from experience.... PLEASE, don't bridge with var
    Ok thank you.. like I said I have no experience with this at all so I appreciate the input man.. You basically just comepletely detered me from taking this and saved me a lot of problems... that stuff is expensive too lol

Thread Information