mustang331 is offline Member

What are some "other" signs of Gyno?

So Im going into my 3rd week of my 500mg Test E. cycle.. I've got everything I need for any issue.. But obviously as we all know, gyno is one of those sides we want to avoid..

Being this is my first cycle and have researched much more than I ever needed, I still question things.. I know sensitive nipples are one sign.. High water bloat..

So far, I feel GREAT.. Strong as could be, energy, sleeping great and just happy

This Friday will be 3 weeks.. so I know it hasn't really kicked it yet.. but im always looking for signs of gyno... I ask now, besides what I mentioned are there any other tell tale signs?

Bloat is fine (drinking 1.5-2 gallons a day and a good amount of cardio)

I don't want to be one of those few people that dont get sensitive nipples and then all of a sudden have severe gyno.. lol

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331 View Post
    So Im going into my 3rd week of my 500mg Test E. cycle.. I've got everything I need for any issue.. But obviously as we all know, gyno is one of those sides we want to avoid..

Being this is my first cycle and have researched much more than I ever needed, I still question things.. I know sensitive nipples are one sign.. High water bloat..

So far, I feel GREAT.. Strong as could be, energy, sleeping great and just happy

This Friday will be 3 weeks.. so I know it hasn't really kicked it yet.. but im always looking for signs of gyno... I ask now, besides what I mentioned are there any other tell tale signs?

I don't want to be one of those few people that dont get sensitive nipples and then all of a sudden have severe gyno.. lol

Thanks guys!
    High estrogen levels is a silent "killer",i had no other signs of gyno,but i felt like shit all the time,and got my Estradiol(E2)levels checked and they were like 126.5pg/ml out of the 10-50pg/ml range....a mans normal level should be around 20-30pg/ml...just my .02 cents man

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    If you start to develop gyno you will know, its a hard, sensitive lump that you will be able to feel.

Once you have it you will have no doubt its gyno, dont stress, its easily reversible.

Just keep some letro on hand in the case of an emergency.

Most of the time its just paraonia. I agree, if you have it you will feel it, but its unlikely you'll get gyno at 500mg test e, unless you are very prone to gyno. Usually it apears in higher doses. So rest asured, in my opinion you wont have any problems.

Goodluck with your cycle.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    other signs include if the tips are sesitive, become raw easy, feel a lump. Best way to tell is to play with ur nipples lol, if they hurt or are tender then gyno is coming possibly. IMO, ifyou feel this start 20mg nolva before startin a AI. a SERM isnt as extreme as an AI with those issues.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Puffiness, sensitivity, lactation, lumps under or around the nipple, pain and itchiness.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies guys..

I have Letro,Nolva and stane on hand.. lol, extreme, yea, but thats what 10 years of paranoia do to you, lol.. 10 years of reading these forums that is..

Tomorrow will be my third week and as we all know it takes that long or longer for E. to kick in.. But like many of you said, Im probably just paranoid.. I know things have come a long way, if I remember correctly Letro wasn't even around 10 years ago.. or atleast it wasn't all the rage..

you guys say its pretty obvious if my Estro levels increase and Gyno is starting.. So I will just keep everything in mind..

Thanks!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if you have lactation, that reuqires different care than typical gyno

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331 View Post

Thanks guys!
    I would just run a small dosage of an AI aduring your entire cycle and you will
    not have to even worry about gyno issues.

only signs i ever got was a lump behind nips. all i ever need was a little nolva for couple day and gone. but we are all different

Thread Information