speedfreak is offline Associate Member

Test-P with Var or Winny?? help a old school guy out with his first cycle

Hey guys I have been bouncing around on the first cycle for over 8 years now.. I am leaning towards this:

Wk 1-8 100 mg Test P EOD.
    Wk 3-8 40 mg Stan per day OR VAR
    Wk 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day and followed through pct ( is it too much?)
    What do you guys think?

Also for PCT:
    One week after last shot

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

Help me out please! cheers

Also what about Masteron , should I incorporate somehow? I heard great things about it

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    Dude, if this is your first cycle, everyone will say the same thing.

You really need to simplify it. Best analogy I have read was something about using a tennis racket to swat a flee, if the fly swatter will work, why bother.

From everything I have read, your first cycle should consist of one aas - Test, be it c, e or p. Cyp is good, but will take 3-4weeks to notcie the majority of effects. You can add in D-Bol to kickstart your cycle, but that goes against the single aas theory.

If it's your first cycle, you will have a ton of results off running 400-500mg/wk of test and then when you will know how your body reacts.

If you are running a single aas, you can simplify your PCT too.

And, everyone will want to know your stats too.

Big Digger is offline New Member
    Yes, what Newbie100 said....I'm old school also, the last time I was researching gear, all the cycles started at low dosage, peaked and then decreased until the end. Now it looks as if you're going to do a cycle, it's the same dose throughout. Things have changed a lot. Plus, and not trying to be a dick, if it took you 8 years to decide, you probably don't really want to do the stuff. And from what I've read, you might not want to run oral winny or anavar for 6 weeks since they are hard on the liver, maybe 4 just to be safe since it's your first cycle that took 8 years to get approval.

I've ran Anavar by itself for 8 weeks on 2 occasions. No sides, everything good had great gains. And by old school I mean part of this board for a long time, doing ALOT of reading and research, I believe research is the most important thing in doing gear.. Also nobody is getting "approval" for anyone just looking for opinions and suggestions from people who have already tried what I am looking to do. For instance if someone had questions on VAR I could give an personal experience opinion.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    whats your goals to bulk or cut? winny is more for cutting.

why don't you run the test for 12 weeks

and throw in dbol for first 4 weeks ?

you should only run 1 compound on your first cycle though

i

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah thats old school.Stay at the same doseage.Use 1 compound to see how your body reacts to it.

Dont want to bulk, this is why I was going with winny or Var.. I never ran Win before, but I did love the results with Var.

Newbie100 is offline New Member
    You can keep your gains lean with a test only cycle. Just keep your eating clean. Why not get a true cycle under your belt, take 8 weeks off then run your winny on 2nd cycle?. I assume this is non-comp use?

id also go with test e or c because p will have to be injected ed or eod and unless youve done injections before it gonna seem like a lot. test e or c and you can do once a week or twice if you choose that route

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    nah ur just a Pu$$y ^^ ;-) I love prop for cycles and dont do anything else.

I would say go 50-75mg ED of prop for 8 weeks (however it works out with ur supplies and such)
    with HCG during cycle at 500iu 2x week
    PCT:
    HCG 1000iu first day
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

and with PROP, you wait a day after ur last shot then begin PCT
    Be sure to eat clean and work out hard and ull be lookin good

I wouldnt stack prop w/ anything for a first cycle. Prop will cut u up w/o needing to stack. Winny/Var are cutting/harding up options, which i think for a first cycle of prop should be left out because of 1) test only first cycle and 2) prop can cut just as good as winny/var it depends on ur diet. if anything, go with var due to previous use w/o issues. I used winny and i didnt like it i wont use it again.

Hold off on the AI unless u need it, no need to create a breakfast casserole when all thats needed is a protein shake.
    Dont use the AI during ur PCT, you arent cycling 1g+ test week like some people do where it would be more beneficial.

any questions just ask

Lemonada8, Thanks bro..

You think the HCG makes a difference and is worth it? Also just use the HCG once on the first day of PCT?

I am def thinking of doing it ED... You think I should jump it to 75 ED?

I also saw some other people saying to extend the clomid and nolva to 6 weeks? any insight..

Thanks I appreciate the help!

Thread Information