youstoned is offline New Member

possible infection???

Did my test e 200mg shot 5 days ago in right glute. Last 2 days swelling increased.
    Lite pain when i walk. Seems swollen in 2-3 spots like if the oil moved around.
    I used a fresh needle but same drawing needle from last shot( wont be doing that anymore)

Today swelling seemed slightly increased with a little more soreness. seemed warmer then left glute.
    Also had a small fever 99.8 F. Took 2 Tylenol and fever went down.

Also took 500mg amoxicillin incase of infection.

its been 2 hrs and it seems pain and swelling decreased also fever gone.

What should I do next??? should i continue with my shots?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    prob was from using the same draw needle as last injection.. i never re use needles..

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with above. Once u use the needle never use it again. If it doesn't go down then I would see a doctor.

how long should i wait before seeing doctor. Also should i continue the amoxicillin or should i find another anti-biotic

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youstoned View Post
    Did my test e 200mg shot 5 days ago in right glute. Last 2 days swelling increased.
    Lite pain when i walk. Seems swollen in 2-3 spots like if the oil moved around.
    I used a fresh needle but same drawing needle from last shot( wont be doing that anymore)
    Ok, a drawing needle from your last shot is anything but fresh! I am sorry but you deserve it. You are risking a huge infection to save CENTS on the dollar, that 's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    Ok, a drawing needle from your last shot is anything but fresh! I am sorry but you deserve it. You are risking a huge infection to save CENTS on the dollar, that 's just insane.
    I used a fresh needle for injection but same drawing needle because i had run out of larger sizes to draw it up. I realize it
    was a dumb mistake that I will not be repeating. But making comments like "You deserve it" aren't helpful. Thats like saying
    you deserve to get HIV bcuz you made a one time mistake.

I'm sure this forum is for harm-reduction and helping people with there mistakes.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Go to the ER if its that bad.Tell them you shot b 12

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but you RE-USED A NEEDLE.... Come on now! If it's not showing any signs of getting better till now you should see a physician.

Thread Information