Thread: slight gyno

Keanu Reeves is offline Junior Member

slight gyno

25, 195lbs, 6'3, low bf never tested

on a cycle of test C 375mg EW always have had a bigger chest especially my lower chest since I was younger...anyways 6 weeks into my cycle and starting to notice slight puffy nipples... Now I have Nolvadex for pct I was wondering if I should start using it to help reduce the puffy nips?

porsche is offline New Member
    yes next time buy some letrozole . If you have that and take it.. it will get rid of all the gyno quickly

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    You should always have an aromatise inhibitor of some kind to combat these symptoms while on cycle.

Letrozole works very well, many will say its to strong...but works wonders for any gyno related incident ive ever had.

195 @ 6'3 your stats say your not a very good candidate for steroid use .

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    now that you know you are prone you want to run an ai on cycle. start nolva 40 mg per day for 2 weeks then run 20 mg daily thru out cycle. pick up some aromasin and run 12.5 mg eod. its good to have letro on hand in case things get out of hand but i would only use as a last alternitive

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    now that you know you are prone you want to run an ai on cycle. start nolva 40 mg per day for 2 weeks then run 20 mg daily thru out cycle. pick up some aromasin and run 12.5 mg eod. its good to have letro on hand in case things get out of hand but i would only use as a last alternitive
    So start Nolva 40mgs per day for 2 weeks then run 20mg daily until cycle is over... then start up again take 18 days off after last shot then start pct?

bump..

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    that works.. id only got 40 for a week.

or till it went down to normal

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva isnt strong enough for gyno...you need an aromatase inhibitor to block your estro circulation completely...Anastrozole, Exemestane, Letrozole ..

I agree^^ but i dont think it's gyno yet.. puffy nips are just estro siides that you can see. granted it could be gyno but id say 90% of the time just blocking the receptor sites with nolva will work great and not whip out the estro entirely and possible hinder gains.. but yes letro is the only thing that will eliminate gyno.

Thread Information