Pitcher is offline New Member

First cycle advice

Ive been a keen reader of this site for many years mostly diet and workout areas,but only just joined and its about time I crossed over to the dark side . I play football, baseball and ive been training with weights for around 8 long years. I am 5ft11" and hover around 190lbs-200lbs depending how many matches ive been playing. I want to add another 10lbs of lean muscle to my frame without any bloat, bloat is a major concern for me due to me being active on the field. What would you dudes recommend for a safe first time cycle with minimal bloat

Would var for 8 weeks at 80mgs do a safe job or Test E at 300mgs per week be better?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    how old are you. that is to long to run anavar at that dose. maybe 6 weeks at that dose.you could run test and some aromasin but you still might get some bloat, i didnt.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would run the test Eth at 300 mg Bro.Have a AI on hand in case of bloat.But if you eat clean you should be fine.You will grow like a weed.Good luck.Dont forget your PCT!

i'm 28 yrs young and been training for 8 years if that helps. Ive done many weeks of research on this site but decided to join up to get this approved by you guys.

cro; thanks and I kind of knew that 8 weeks was to long but the more I read I may just do what songdog adviced and drift into a 300mgs test E cycle with some aromasin tuck away for good measure.

songdog; i got pct covered ive read the stickes

What training do you guys use, how many days do you hit the iron

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitcher View Post
    i'm 28 yrs young and been training for 8 years if that helps. Ive done many weeks of research on this site but decided to join up to get this approved by you guys.

cro; thanks and I kind of knew that 8 weeks was to long but the more I read I may just do what songdog adviced and drift into a 300mgs test E cycle with some aromasin tuck away for good measure.

songdog; i got pct covered ive read the stickes

What training do you guys use, how many days do you hit the iron
    have u been weight training for those 8 years or just for the sports u mentioned? u should be lifting 4/5 days a week. if u've been seriously weight training for less then at least a year then i would say dont cycle just yet, and dont be worryed about bloating to much. first cycle shuldnt be a high dose, and u will loose the bloating after cycle.

Gucks; been training for 8 years but doing various lifts suited to the sports I compete in, I use weight training to put on more mass. Do you suggest hcg during the cycle or not?

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitcher View Post
    Gucks; been training for 8 years but doing various lifts suited to the sports I compete in, I use weight training to put on more mass. Do you suggest hcg during the cycle or not?
    deffinately HCG . 500iu per week from 2 weeks in up untill PCT.

Thread Information