wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member

So this is prob a dumb question but whatever...

Is there any way it is possible to keep natty test levels up while on high enough doses of AAS that would normally shut you down? Like taking HCG while on cycle the whole time or taking natural test boosters, SARMS ?

Random question that I was just curious about

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    On a supressive cycle (one with injectable androgens), nothing will keep your HPTA from shutting down. HCG will keep your testes working, but this still bypasses the pituitary's role.

You might be able to maintain most of your HPTA funtion if running a milder anabolic (Anavar , Tbol, Primo) with a SERM, but this is just speculation. I have never seen a study or anything on it.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    On a supressive cycle (one with injectable androgens), nothing will keep your HPTA from shutting down. HCG will keep your testes working, but this still bypasses the pituitary's role.

You might be able to maintain most of your HPTA funtion if running a milder anabolic (Anavar, Tbol, Primo) with a SERM, but this is just speculation. I have never seen a study or anything on it.
    I know next to nothing about HGH and IGF-1 so I should probably do some reading before asking but its not really worth my time if I have no interest in taking them.. still though peaking my curiosity.

What about if someone just takes HGH and/or IGF-1.. bc its not TEST or a regular aas do you still get the shutdown?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Peptides do not interfere with the HPTA, which is a huge part of their allure.

Thread Information