Thread: Tren

dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Question Tren

So basically I love tren and want to run it again. My first cycle with tren lasted 4 weeks before I tore my pec tendon. I want to run 100mg ED of ace along with 100-150mg test prop EOD and 100mg winstrol ED. I was also thinking of running hgh or igf-1 lr3 as we have both in our fridge and basically I had a bad experience with my first hgh pin so I am scared of it. Does my dose sound ok for a lean bulk or should I run 150mg ED. I am probably gonna run anavar at the end and into the pct bridge. I am currently on test prop eod and test cyp 200 mg a week and test enanthate 200mg a week. I am not on any ai or anti estrogen bc I havent bloated as opposed to my last cycle when I was having water making my weight fluctuate between 215 and 230. My diet is pretty good minus the half gallon of ice cream a night and drinking jd every night.

COMMENTS,SUGGESTIONS,INSULTS,PUNCHES IN THE FACE DUE TO STUPIDITY ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!

Thanks

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    cycle history...??

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    1st cycle was 500mg test cyp a week with 50-100mg tren ace ed and arimidex .5mg eod due to bloating

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are using way to much for your level.You shuldnt even be using tren yet.Ever wonder why you tore a PEC ? And fix that diet bro it will catch up to you.

100mg of tren ed is a lot!! ive had great results with just 300 a week. i can even imagine what the side would be like with 700mg a week

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He is under age and trying to get it all at once.The more is better theory

Gucks is offline Member
    why are you running cyp and enanthate at the same time..? they are esentially the same thing. cyp is a slightly longer ester, but not a huge difference. u would get the same sort of results from either really.

and u ran tren for ur first cycle..? thats a bad move. tran is one of the most powerful anabolics available.

how much test prop EOD? usuall dose is 100mg so that would mean ur on 800mg of test a week, thats quite alot. dont know how much more of a benefit 700mg of tren on top of that would even make.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    way to much gear

Thread Information