bparks19 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Cycle Review (test E, Deca, Dbol, anavar)

Hey guys im about to start me next cycle here in a few weeks and i was justin wanting to get a quick overview of what u think.

Test E (human grade)- week 1-15 500mg
    Deca (human grade) - weeks 1-10 400mg
    Dbol (blue hearts) 40 mg 1st 30 days
    Anavar weeks 10-17

clomid nolva and possibly hcg for pct?

Anything you guys would change or does it all seem good to go? Also with a strong diet can any give me some maybe expected result?

werms is offline Associate Member

sounds good enough to me

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    IMO give the anavar to your girlfriend.

Explain please...I've heard nothing but good thing.about anavar in terms of strength and burning bodyfat

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?
    what are your goals of this cycle?
    What dose for the anavar ?

5 ft 7 185. Roughly 9 percent bodyfat.

Var at either 40 or 50 mg a day

And I would like to.but on solid mass and with the Var shred it up
    This is this first time I've ran deca ...so I'm hoping 15 pounds will be a reasonable goal while maintain a decently low bf.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Have you looked at Masteron since you have lower than 10% BF?

I've heard of it don't know a whole lot.about it though...are u saying take that instead of Var because my bf is already low?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I have not tried masteron but I was actually researching on DECA and ANAVAR for my next cycle and ran into this thread. I have used ANAVAR before and was happy with the results and the fact that it gives you good keepable gains is a big plus. I don't know if DECA and VAR can be taken together but if it's ok to do it then I would start the VAR earlier so you can finish that cycle by week 14 or so. IMO any cycle over 14 weeks takes to long to recover from, you end up keeping more gains out of cycles that aren't as long(Just my opinion). Can DECA and VAR be taken together?

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I have not tried masteron but I was actually researching on DECA and ANAVAR for my next cycle and ran into this thread. I have used ANAVAR before and was happy with the results and the fact that it gives you good keepable gains is a big plus. I don't know if DECA and VAR can be taken together but if it's ok to do it then I would start the VAR earlier so you can finish that cycle by week 14 or so. IMO any cycle over 14 weeks takes to long to recover from, you end up keeping more gains out of cycles that aren't as long(Just my opinion). Can DECA and VAR be taken together?
    Im not 100 percent sure..i found this thread and these guys seem to love it.I also dont like taking a cycle that long but a source suggested.i run the var buy it self for a bit. When alone it is supposed to just melt away any body fat you have and i plan to get a little with my diet and running deca

Quote Originally Posted by bparks19 View Post
    I've heard of it don't know a whole lot.about it though...are u saying take that instead of Var because my bf is already low?
    If your BF is really that low I would take Mast any day over Var., then again I wouldn't take Var. Regardless Mast is much stronger than Var.

Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    If your BF is really that low I would take Mast any day over Var., then again I wouldn't take Var. Regardless Mast is much stronger than Var.
    could u kind of give me an idea what to expect for mast as it differs from anavar ?

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Well from what I've gather from the steroid profiles, correct me if I'm wrong, is that Deca and Masteron stacked will give you one hell of a cycle, of course with a Test as well. The Deca will obviously help you blow up but the Masteron will help keep some of the water retention under control and let you keep that lean and ripped look. Masteron is generally suggested for people less than 10% body fat because it's not used so much for building muscle but instead making the muscle you have look shredded.

So in conclusion the Deca/Test gives you your gains, the Masteron makes it all look beautiful as long as you have less than 10% body fat.

Biggest downside of Masteron is the price though, it's pretty expensive stuff - comparatively.

Deca
    -------
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...lone-Decanoate)

Masteron
    -------
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-Propionate)
    Last edited by markiejw; 05-28-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    In case nobody noticed, his 21... Sorry mate your to young to be using aas!

Quote Originally Posted by dr pepper View Post
    in case nobody noticed, his 21... Sorry mate your to young to be using aas!
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    Im not 100 percent but from what i have researched they said it is ok to work together as long as you run test (which is an obvious choice). But i cam across a theory that someone basically said while deca is trying to add weight to you anavar is going to be trying to cut it so running it at the same time may just even out to nothing or minimal results. Not sure of the truth just posting what i read??

could u kind of give me an idea what to expect for mast as it differs from anavar?
    Harder look, better gains and strength

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    In case nobody noticed, his 21... Sorry mate your to young to be using aas!
    26 bud idk why you guys keep saying 21 i checked my profile and i didnt see i put that, if i did could u say how to change it so i wont continue to get harrassed for an incorredt age

Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    Well from what I've gather from the steroid profiles, correct me if I'm wrong, is that Deca and Masteron stacked will give you one hell of a cycle, of course with a Test as well. The Deca will obviously help you blow up but the Masteron will help keep some of the water retention under control and let you keep that lean and ripped look. Masteron is generally suggested for people less than 10% body fat because it's not used so much for building muscle but instead making the muscle you have look shredded.

So in conclusion the Deca/Test gives you your gains, the Masteron makes it all look beautiful as long as you have less than 10% body fat.

Biggest downside of Masteron is the price though, it's pretty expensive stuff - comparatively.

Deca
    -------
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...lone-Decanoate)

Masteron
    -------
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-Propionate)
    I will def do some more research on the mast bc var is expensive as well at least from my source.

Once again, 21 years of age...

Once again, 21 years of age...
    26 bud idk why you guys keep saying 21 i checked my profile and i didnt see i put that, if i did could u say how to change it so i wont continue to get harrassed for an incorredt age

Considering u didn't answer the above posts about your age until now and yes your profile says 21 years old. People can make there own decisions now, Iv made mine!

Considering u didn't answer the above posts about your age until now and yes your profile says 21 years old. People can make there own decisions now, Iv made mine!
    Thats fine im just here to get some information not argue about an age u read on my profile

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your profile does say 21. goto the about me page

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    thank you i see now it says 21 but my yob is 1986...let me change that i see its crucial on here

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i see youve been around here quote awhile...do you have any suggestions on the mast vs anavar dilemma

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i love var, i am going to be trying mast in my next cycle. i didnt have any sides from var, i am hoping the same for mast.

Thread Information