billybob99 is offline New Member

Best dosage for deca 200 and test E, athletic?

I run high endurance work outs, half marathons etc.. I had knee surgery and a friend has some deca 200 and test e, I was wondering what the best dosage would be. I don't want to put on a lot of weight or raise my heart rate up due to endurance workouts. I need to heal fast and get strong for my next event though, ASAP. Any ideas? I'm all ears, thanks guys!

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    edited as to not misinform
    Last edited by TheClinch; 05-28-2011 at 12:24 AM.

No all around body strength plus I like to be able to run about 4 to 5 miles at a very fast pace as well as swim a mile right after. I read the lowest dosage suggested for one is 150mg but what would it be if I stacked them? I also know it increases your heart rate quite a bit. I wouldn't mind an extra 10 pounds or so but I need to remain fast and have endurance, maybe just use the deca or maybe neither? Thanks

I wouldn't run Anavar for an endurance athlete. I found that I get super pumps and my muscles just can't move. Deca 's good for the joints but it does retain water (you'll gain some weight). Then Test E is the base you need to run on any cycle. I've run Deca(150mg/wk) and Test E(150mg/wk) before. It was awesome for my joints, did gain a little weight, and I did gain overall strength.

Cool thanks man. Your run times increase even with the weight?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob99 View Post
    I run high endurance work outs, half marathons etc.. I had knee surgery and a friend has some deca 200 and test e, I was wondering what the best dosage would be. I don't want to put on a lot of weight or raise my heart rate up due to endurance workouts. I need to heal fast and get strong for my next event though, ASAP. Any ideas? I'm all ears, thanks guys!
    A good range in my opinion is 2-2.5mg per pound of bodyweight.
    I would go 400mg DECA wk ann 500mg of TEST per wk.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would go with 350mg test and 500 deca /week.

The deca helps joints, so running that higher than the test will help maximize the deca's effects w/o test interfering to much.

W HCG during cycle, and a good PCT

Thread Information