jamesthompson91 is offline New Member

Smile should i go on steroids?

i know their is probable alot on this already but i dont realy know how forums work or what im doing, i just would like some advice.
    basicaly for a start im 19 and i kow people think that is young but im quite developed i train reguarly 5 times a week with restdays. 6ft1 and weigh 13 stone. i am a rugby player and in my off season and looking to put on some serious size. i have been on dianbol once before and i did get very positive results without any side effects.
    i at the moment bench press 120 kg
    deadlift 160 kg
    squat 160 kg
    i bicep curl 22 kg.
    shouulder push 50 kg
    i can lift my own weiht easily
    i have been on close to 10,000 kcals aday as i have a high metoablism. most of theise through mass gainers such as mutant mass. i work out and diet very strickly. and willing to do what it takes to put on some serious more size.

i have been offered a steriod called decker and was wonderingshould i go on it? and if so what exercise ragime and diet would people recomend?

Gucks is offline Member
    ur 19, 6 "1 and 13 stone. im 19, 6"3 and 13 stone 4 ibs. theres no way u should be going on gear, and if u did a d-bol only cycle b4 i would sya u dont know very much about steroids at all. whats ur bf? 10,000 kcals a day is outrageous, thats tour de france levels of calories! NOBODY needs that many cals a day for gaining muscle so if thats accurate i would say ur bf is VERY high.

i just had to laugh when u said decker...decker is a fake bullsh1t steroid sold to idiots like u!

if u dont already have a diet and workout plan then forget it...ur just nowhere near experienced and knowledgeable enough to go on a cycle. how long have u been training seriously for?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No steroids !

Great work however, keep that up. Head over to the diet and workout section, because that is 95% of what gains come from, the other 5% is testosterone . And since you are 19, you have the most natural test ever and keep it up. I wish i had my mentality now that i did then and i'd look way better. You do it naturally you have better body, better balls, better libido, and all natural. thats freakin awesome...
    keep up the hard work! it will pay off!!

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    ur 19, 6 "1 and 13 stone. im 19, 6"3 and 13 stone 4 ibs. theres no way u should be going on gear, and if u did a d-bol only cycle b4 i would sya u dont know very much about steroids at all. whats ur bf? 10,000 kcals a day is outrageous, thats tour de france levels of calories! NOBODY needs that many cals a day for gaining muscle so if thats accurate i would say ur bf is VERY high.

i just had to laugh when u said decker...decker is a fake bullsh1t steroid sold to idiots like u!

if u dont already have a diet and workout plan then forget it...ur just nowhere near experienced and knowledgeable enough to go on a cycle. how long have u been training seriously for?
    no need to call him names

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AbusedYam View Post
    no need to call him names
    i said he was an idiot, which he is slighty if this post is anything to go by. im just fed up with these threads... i haven't even been around here that long and their geting to me :P

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i said he was an idiot, which he is slighty if this post is anything to go by. im just fed up with these threads... i haven't even been around here that long and their geting to me :P
    then take a break or dont respond.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    then take a break or dont respond.
    well do u disagree with me and think hes ok to cycle..? i tryed to me mildly constrctive i guess...

well do u disagree with me and think hes ok to cycle..? i tryed to me mildly constrctive i guess...
    no i dont disagree with you. At 19 he shouldnt be doing anything. I'm not sure how much 13 stone is in lbs so couldnt comment on that part.
    yes 10k calories is crazy and im sure he isnt eating that. But im sure he is probably taking some shakes that label read 3k calories per shake and thats why he thinks that

Gucks is offline Member
    13stone is 182 lbs. 14 lbs in a stone. i culd never understand why americans use lbs but dont use stone...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We throw stones at people we dont like.We dont use them as a way to measure things.But in the end you are still using lbs.Why not just keep it that way?

teamcocksman is offline New Member
    Gixxerboy1: Would there be any harm in doing a simple test cycle with a proper pct and diet and workout plan? If he simply cannot wait to get on some gear, would that be what you recommend?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

i laughed even more when you said this, the information being passed round here is unbelievable, more reading less talking for you young guns.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-first-cycle

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment

jamesthompson91 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

sorry to corse such an upset i only wanted some advice. from what iv read i must be an "idiot" to seek advice on a steroid that i dont know much about. god idiots thesedays doing research! what has the world come too. and as far as other questiong go reffering to my diet. thanks for the advice i have already been on the dietry section and my diet if very much the same as the example one given for body building. i have been weight traning for 2 years but only this year have i seen real improvements in my body. as for when i said 10,000 kcal aday i probably have been misslead. this was based on the shakes im taking been 2000 kcal but iv been supercharging them with peanut butter icecream milkmeggs. what ever i could put in them realy. and gucks im glad u could share so much wisdome and knolege with me. i joined this site to get the best out of my traning over the next few years. as hopefully a body builder/ rugby player. i do intend on doing a cycle as i feel i have hit a wall in my tranning. and need something to push me to the next level and all im asking for is some simple recomendations as, an "idiout like me" doesnt want to get them self into the wrong kind off stff. thanks for your help everyone else so far.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesthompson91 View Post
    sorry to corse such an upset i only wanted some advice. from what iv read i must be an "idiot" to seek advice on a steroid that i dont know much about. god idiots thesedays doing research! what has the world come too. and as far as other questiong go reffering to my diet. thanks for the advice i have already been on the dietry section and my diet if very much the same as the example one given for body building. i have been weight traning for 2 years but only this year have i seen real improvements in my body. as for when i said 10,000 kcal aday i probably have been misslead. this was based on the shakes im taking been 2000 kcal but iv been supercharging them with peanut butter icecream milkmeggs. what ever i could put in them realy. and gucks im glad u could share so much wisdome and knolege with me. i joined this site to get the best out of my traning over the next few years. as hopefully a body builder/ rugby player. i do intend on doing a cycle as i feel i have hit a wall in my tranning. and need something to push me to the next level and all im asking for is some simple recomendations as, an "idiout like me" doesnt want to get them self into the wrong kind off stff. thanks for your help everyone else so far.
    fair enough, calling u an idiot was a bit uncalled for. but how difficult is it to do some research before you start threads? the main page of this site is dedicated to steroid information and you could have gotten all the answers u want if u looked around and read the information that is basicly one click away.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    i laughed even more when you said this, the information being passed round here is unbelievable, more reading less talking for you young guns.
    unless he ment decker as deca , the actuall brand decker is a fake roid sold to replica deca, the same sort of thing as all the "legal steroids " site market.

RDW
    RDW is offline New Member
    If it is like most people, you'll still hear advice NOT to do it yet, but still will. In the end it is up to you and your choices affect your life. However maybe if enough people tell you to wait another 5-6 years, hopefully you would do so. I didn't start til 25, and haven't regretted it at all. Your still developing whether you know it or not, let your body garner more experience, and at the same time do research. Like mentioned if you think a Dbol cycle only (and I mean real, not the fake stuff) is a good first start, then you need to research more.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    My rule of thumb for anyone is....if you are even asking this question at any age...."should I take Steriods ?" then you are not ready.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    19 is way too early.

You already have a ton of hormones now. Take advantage of what ya got! Many guys here so wish they have what you have naturally. Not worth messing around and lowering your own natural test production which could lead you to the Over 40 forum sooner than later. And I don't think that is what you are after~

Please keep learning and learn to eat correctly. Food is your best chemical. 'Tis true!

And get some good sleep. Try to go to bed early to get the best hgh release you can which is the heaviest a couple hours after you fall asleep and it naturally peaks around 2am...so you need to go to be asleep already at midnight which means....in bed between 10-12.

Good luck. Please re-think any plans you might have with steroids . Wait until you actually need them!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by teamcocksman View Post
    Gixxerboy1: Would there be any harm in doing a simple test cycle with a proper pct and diet and workout plan? If he simply cannot wait to get on some gear, would that be what you recommend?
    Marcus answered this.

And there is no reason he simply cannot wait.

Thread Information