Newbie100 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Eating/Shakes Pre-Workout

Hey Everyone,

I am not sure if I should have this in the diet section or here, but I just need a bit of advice.

I am moving into my 4th week of 500mg/wk cyp. I added D-Bol on my second week 25mg/day, now at 50mg/day.

I workout as soon as I wake due to schedule restrictions. I take a pre-workout drink (Arson) and hit a BCAA post-drink if I am doing cardio following, or BCAA loaded protein with carb if I am not hitting cardio.

I feel like I am starting to run a bit flat halfway through my workout, after about 45min (one body part). I wish I had time in the day to spilt my routine like I used to, but time will not allow.

What are the pros/cons of hitting a shake or food with my pre-workout drink? And if I should be loading, what do you recommend?

Thanks as always!

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    This should probably be in diet section. But what meal are you eating (as in real food) before your workout?

I'm not eating at all prior, just the pre-workout drink.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    id have a shake and some carbs.

i like 4 eggs, 25g whey, 1 cup oats, 1 cup almond milk. i just blend it up and drink. maybe a banana for some faster acting carbs or your preworkout drink.

it sounds like you need more calories since you are going flat.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    just read up on arson. is it the fat burner? no wonder you go flat. you need calories, real calories, not something to stoke the metabolism and bcaa's. you need real food before and sip bcaa's during, real food after.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not good to lift on a empty stomach.You need to eat.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Ideally it would be best to eat a good meal about 2hrs prior to workout. If my time issue was like yours I would look into a blend protein shake from somewhere like True Protein that isn't pure isolate and get some carbs in your shake to carry you through your workout. JMO

Thanks guys,

I have not idea why I said Arson. It is "Decimate" by Cygen. This pre-workout says to not consume anything within one hour after, but labels are not always fact.

eat food before, if you cant at least get some type of shake. you have to have some protein and carbs before you start if not you wont have any energy. after too also get a shake after workout, with some fast acting carbs.

Thread Information