big-jesse is offline New Member

a little unclear

Hi I am new to posting on this forum but I have been reading everything I can get my hands on but I'm a little unclear on a few topics. I'm not sure if there are posts on these thing but if there are I have not seen them.

FIRST
    Should I talk to my doctor and tell him I am thinking about using AAS muscle building purposes because many of you say to consult your doctor but I have no prescription.

SECOND
    I have read lots of articles on hgh and some say it can cause gyno and others either don't mention it or say not to worry about it. Should I have something like nolva on hand or should I just start taking when and if I decide to use steroids .

THIRD
    What is the difference result wise between oral and inevitable if there is any. Also how hard on you liver are the oral steroids is it something that I should worry about or should I be on as long as I use off cycles every 6-8 weeks.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome I would love to help but I need your stats
    Height
    Body fat%
    yrs training
    Goals for this cycle
    Planned pct
    Doing an oral only cycle is generally not recommended, nolvadex is a pct( post cycle therapy ) drug that you will need.
    I'll provide more info after I get those stats.

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    1st. dont tell them since it might be illegal where ur at
    2nd. aromasin for gyno during cycle
    3rd. oral are toxic to the liver, and overall will cost a bit more. inj are safer and overall better,once you know what your properly

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    First thing Doc will do has for you to have a blood work done, after the results, he only will give you if your test levels are really low, and at your age (24) its really hard to have it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got a lot of research ahead of you before you should even think of cycling.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    If you tell the DR. he WILL document it! Every complication you have in the future might be blamed on steroids . So if you had a sprained ankle or a asthma attack it would be blamed on steroids. I don't know much about life insurance but I assume they would look into that.

Thread Information