slimshady01 is offline Senior Member

what did you do with your underdosed gear? "cycle

Have you ever been mid cycle to realize that your gear is real but underdosed?

Do you just continue with the cycle and end accordingly?

Did you up the dose?

get new gear and finish out cycle or start cycle over or just stay on longer?

Would like to see what you guys have done.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Have you ever been mid cycle to realize that your gear is real but underdosed?

Do you just continue with the cycle and end accordingly?

Did you up the dose?

get new gear and finish out cycle or start cycle over or just stay on longer?

Would like to see what you guys have done.
    so far,i hadnt had this problem,but just got some stuff that i was told was underdosed,i hadnt started it yet,i dont know what to tell you to do,i would be pissed for sure though,thats a hard question to answer,do you think you got scammed?

Im using a well known UGL but im finding a lot of posts on other sites saying their new batch with new hologram strips seem to be underdosed.

Its def not fake, sex drive is up, strength is up and im up about 8lbs and im just starting week 5 monday. "increased cals a ton so this would happen regardless but obviously not 8lbs"

Im running test at 500mg and Deca at 400mg.

I cant say i feel anything different from a normal test cycle, ive never ran deca before so im not sure what im looking for. Joints dont seem any better.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Im using a well known UGL but im finding a lot of posts on other sites saying their new batch with new hologram strips seem to be underdosed.

Its def not fake, sex drive is up, strength is up and im up about 8lbs and im just starting week 5 monday. "increased cals a ton so this would happen regardless but obviously not 8lbs"

Im running test at 500mg and Deca at 400mg.

I cant say i feel anything different from a normal test cycle, ive never ran deca before so im not sure what im looking for. Joints dont seem any better.
    well my upcoming cycle will be with both the same compounds,im running test,deca and dbol .....so i dont know what to expect with the deca or dbol either

Good luck on the cycle.

With underdosed gear it'll be hard to know what amount you are injecting.
    I guess you could start and take more or less depending on how the gains/sideeffects balance goes.
    Hard tho'

Thread Information