Thread: Deca Dots?

steve1 is offline Junior Member

Deca Dots?

I just finished a cycle of sus and deca and while i was on i noticed the first few weeks I had had these tiny brown freckles appear(about 5) on my chest, neck and arms.

I was told that these were a rare side effects in some and it was temporary.The problem is they look like there permanent as there not goin a way, they dont look bad or even noticable really but I was curios as to who else got this??

BTW. I have ruled out the possibilty of a skin infection or any bacteria as they stopped appearing after the first 2 weeks of cycle.No other side effects except mild acne on shoulders,and i know my gear was clean and good to go.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard of people having allergic reactions usually to BA or to prop but have never heard of this as a side from deca . What kind of deca was it? Are they red welts or actually freckles?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Bump to get a bro some help

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    It was organon pakistan sus and deca

I have had no there sides,except these dots,the thing is they dont look bad they look kind of sexy but am worried if i do another cycle more will appear.

They are tiny brown freckle like dots that some pple get on there body naturally ,there not red or inflamed at all.

The only other thing i can think of was that i had a few freckles like this on my body naturally for as long as i can remmber but am positive that these are new ones!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Solar lentigo is the medical term for "liver spots." These brownish, flat, round or oval spots are a result of sun exposure over many years.

Have you been tanning a lot lately? I know a lot of people have begun to tan too much in prep for spring break.

Thread Information