pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member

test prop. upping the dosage.

I am currently running test p at 350mg/wk with aromasin (12.5mg)ed.
    Stats:41yo/5'7"/168lbs/11%bf/15yrs lifting/first cycle.
    I am planning on upping the prop to 500mg/wk. It comes in 100/mg amps. Does any one see a problem w/ ed pins alternating 50 and 100 mg?
    Running hcg mid and post/clomid and nolva post.
    Hope that made sense.
    All feedback is welcome.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i would go up to 75 first. jumping 50ed to 100ed is a drastic jump.

It would actually be 50/ed to alternating 50 and 100 ed. So my increase would actually only be 50mg eod. Just easier to alternte 50 and 100 than to do 75 b/c of the 100mg amps.

it seems very ok to me. you have plenty of training and at your age i think you would love it. 500 a week is a normal first timer cycle. why are you running the aromasin ? Are you having sides?

Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    It would actually be 50/ed to alternating 50 and 100 ed. So my increase would actually only be 50mg eod. Just easier to alternte 50 and 100 than to do 75 b/c of the 100mg amps.
    you can alway pull whats left into another syringe to use next time

Blog Entries
    this is dumb IMO. You are fluctuating ur test levels so much that would increase sides and issues.

I would either ED at a steady amount. amps are hard to work cuz its all or nothing.

That's what I am doing (preloading). It just gets a little more complicated @ 75mg.
    I am just doing the AI as a preventative measure. So far joints feel fine. Should I stop and just wait for sides? I don't really know what to look for besides water retention and puffy, sore, or scratchy nipples.

I have heard 100mg/eod suggested many times for prop. Wouldn't 100 alternating with 50 ed actually fluctuate LESS than just 100 eod? Instead of having a 48hr period of no exogenous test introduced, it is just a drop to 50 mg less.

i really dont like giving advice on AIs because my body doesnt like most of them. they cause me more side than gear. i only use them when i have to, but im hrt so i dont worry about pct either. also preloading is crap IMO, ive never gotten any better cycles doing it, but to each there own. of course i dont use prop much, i dont believe that crap about water tension either. test is test is test. the ester just make it absorb fast or slower in body. only time i do prop is when i want fast results.

Blog Entries
    soo am i gettin this right?

100 monday, 50 tuesday, 100 wed, 50 thurs, 100 fri, 50 sat, 100 sun, etc?

1) I dont suggest EOD with prop. I only say and go ED with prop. With the shortness of ester attached being off 1/2 day is going to do more than 1/2 day off with test E.
    Truthfully u should have 36 hours between shots with prop. So, that would actually end up being ED sometimes.

2) You may/maynot have sides/issues, but with the changes in amounts you are increasing the chances for those to occur.

3) why dont u get a 10ml sterile sealed vial and inject all ur amps into the vial?

4) Do u really need the AI? I personally dont use them with prop due to the shorter ester and less water retention.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    prop ED is best m8 same dosage you dont need anything else until pct then you need ,hcg ,nolva ,clomid thats it easy cycle dont it myself nevr any sides or probs easy!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I am currently running test p at 350mg/wk with aromasin (12.5mg)ed.
    Stats:41yo/5'7"/168lbs/11%bf/15yrs lifting/first cycle.
    I am planning on upping the prop to 500mg/wk. It comes in 100/mg amps. Does any one see a problem w/ ed pins alternating 50 and 100 mg?
    Running hcg mid and post/clomid and nolva post.
    Hope that made sense.
    All feedback is welcome.
    I see nothing wrong with it. No set rules really. Should work just fine.

Blog Entries

I just hope that the peaks and valleys everyone usually tries to avoid dont mess with u too much. Im confused why u dont do 75mg a shot instead...

it comes in 100mg/ml amps, ok. Well u can either do 100 EOD or 100 ED with out having to save it, and have it exposed to the outside-atmosphere which isnt sterile (but keep it in a syringe and the bacteriostatic agent used "should" prevent anything from growing in the gear. But you are saving it, 1/2 of it, im guessing like i suggested. where were u planning to store your syringe? i hope u dont say fridge (aka confusing it with HCG ) cuz that would make the gear crash if it doesnt have enough solvent. *still doubtful, due to its in amps so manufactured with $$, so assuming somewhat pharm)
    How were you going to save the shots? 1 day? 2 days? wherever u keep it?... a lil dangerous IMO, but hey when it comes to an infection borne from an injection, where it gets directly in tissue... not again is all i gotta say.
    So, why risk the chance for infection due to ur gear being in the open environment when you can get a sealed sterile vial to transfer all ur amps of the same substance in? makes it easier to transport, keeps it all together so you can customize ur cycle, and not be subject to 'saving' a syringe...

anyways, good luck

Nice. Gonna go w/ the vial and make it simple. Thanks for the advice guys. Also gonna drop the AI unless I see sides.

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Easy answer, .75 ml ED. Best results, faster results, less sides. Running Test Prop EOD is not the best option. ED, no questions asked is the way to go.

Thread Information