bparks19 is offline New Member

Dbol Questions??

I am starting my next cycle here in the next month and i just had some question about the dbol im going to run.

I am running the 10mg blue hearts and i was just curious what mg gives you guys good results. I thinking 40mg for 1 month at first but im thinking maybe lower it to 30mg and run it 5 or 6 weeks?

(And the age in my profile is not correct my computer is not letting me access it to change it) many people bash bc it says im 21

Thanks

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bparks19 View Post
    I am starting my next cycle here in the next month and i just had some question about the dbol im going to run.

I am running the 10mg blue hearts and i was just curious what mg gives you guys good results. I thinking 40mg for 1 month at first but im thinking maybe lower it to 30mg and run it 5 or 6 weeks?

(And the age in my profile is not correct my computer is not letting me access it to change it) many people bash bc it says im 21

Thanks
    If your thinking about running dbol alone, id say i believe you were 21...

haha no here is my full cycle

week 1 - 15 test e 500 mg
    week 1 - 12 deca 400 mg

Nolva clomid and hcg for pct

and possiblly anavar at the end just depends on my results as i am already lean

haha no here is my full cycle

week 1 - 15 test e 500 mg
    week 1 - 12 deca 400 mg

Nolva clomid and hcg for pct

and possiblly anavar at the end just depends on my results as i am already lean
    Yeahh.. uhh, that looks like a bulking cycle to me and HCG is not for PCT, its to be used before PCT (i.e during cycle).

Why would you run 3 bulking compounds and then throw in a cutter at the end? Sounds pointless to me. Either bulk or cut. Cant have the best of both worlds.

this is my first time running hcg so i have a guy going to explain to me how it works before i start so my knowledge isnt the best on that.

But from what ive been told is once you bulk all ur weight with deca it will turn more tone with the anavar so your getting bigger and cutting...would u suggest cutting out the anavar and just keeping a clean diet to keep my bf low?

this is my first time running hcg so i have a guy going to explain to me how it works before i start so my knowledge isnt the best on that.

But from what ive been told is once you bulk all ur weight with deca it will turn more tone with the anavar so your getting bigger and cutting...would u suggest cutting out the anavar and just keeping a clean diet to keep my bf low?
    Rofl... dude your not ready to cycle.

like i said the anavar was an option ive heard its awesome to run if you suggest i dont i will consider it but ive post this exact cycle before and noone has said anything negative about it

stpete is offline Banned
    40 mgs of d-bol split throughout the day for 4 weeks will be sufficient. As Reaper said, use HCG during cycle if needed. Nolva and Clomid is fine for PCT.

no if you have any experience with what mg of dbol works best for you i would be happy to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    40 mgs of d-bol split throughout the day for 4 weeks will be sufficient. As Reaper said, use HCG during cycle if needed. Nolva and Clomid is fine for PCT.
    Thanks bud like i said hcg is a new thing to me so im sure i will be learning tons about it here in the next week or so

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

nevermind....

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no thats not how things work. Your diet has a ton to do with it.
    x2......

no thats not how things work. your diet has a ton to do with it.
    yea i know i just didnt wanna take the plunge into getting some much extra BF..but i see that its best to bite the bullet eat as much and gain as much as i gain and if my bf is a little high i can always run something down the road to cut me up. \

Sound good?

yea i know i just didnt wanna take the plunge into getting some much extra BF..but i see that its best to bite the bullet eat as much and gain as much as i gain and if my bf is a little high i can always run something down the road to cut me up. \

Sound good?
    No, or you can just change your diet and cut up yourself. Because steroids dont burn fat.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Sound good?
    no your not getting it. Your diet is going to control how much you gain. If your bulking and want to gain as much as you can. You can still watch what you eat so you dont gain alot of bf. If your body fat goes to high adjust your diet. You dont take a different steroid to lower it.

no your not getting it. Your diet is going to control how much you gain. If your bulking and want to gain as much as you can. You can still watch what you eat so you dont gain alot of bf. If your body fat goes to high adjust your diet. You dont take a different steroid to lower it.
    Hes clearly not ready for AAS

well that what i said earlier about if my bf gets high i can just clean up my diet and you guys said it was wrong..i know how the diet process works im confused on what your argument is

well that what i said earlier about if my bf gets high i can just clean up my diet and you guys said it was wrong..i know how the diet process works im confused on what your argument is
    Thats not what you said.. THIS is what you said...

Sound good?

well thank you for your help guys..and i will def cut out the anavar and just focus on bulking

alright sorry for the misunderstanding i do understand the concept of what to eat to throw on massive pounds and what to eat to throw on solid lean weight

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Try doing some research.Clearly you dont have a clue wat ur doing.

ok thanks

Thread Information