Reality is offline Junior Member

What Are Your Thoughts?

1st off i wanna thank everyone on this board cuz ive learned alot from ur posts. Ive been researchin my next cycle for a while now and Im almost set on a d-bol/sus cycle. my previous cycle was just a 7wk d-bol (u can laugh if u want). Ive got 1mL of sus and 100 pink dbols, im planning on running 25-30mg dbol (1-4wks) and 500mg of sus/wk. My question is where this is a pretty short cycle and pretty low dose do i have to worry about sides? I didnt get ne gyno from the 7wks of dbol and beleive it or not no bloating. its my 1st real cycle so i think ill get some good gains off it--any comments or criticism would be greatly appreciated

peace-Reality

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1 ml of sus bro? that is one inject at 250mg...

my fault i meant 10

NoLimits is offline Member
    I am confused... are you planning on running Sust at 500mg per week for 5 weeks? You said you only have one 10ml vial correct. You may want to rethink this cycle. In five weeks the test will just be kicking in. Try and get another vial and run 500mg for 10 weeks. Or if nothing else, you could run it at 250mg per week for 10 weeks, but I am not a fan of low dosages of Sust... You can still run the dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks is a waste and try getting some deca or EQ get test ENANT sustanon should be shot eod , and dont forget about the sus flue.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, get another bottle of TEST

and try to get some deca or EQ

alright so get another 10 shots, i know some deca would really help me keep my gains but this is my 1st cycle plus im paranoid of it shuttin down my sex drive...anyways what kinda size would u expect from a 10wks@500mg/wk compared to 250mg/wk?

I appreciate the quick replies thanks-Realty

calidude is offline Senior Member
    size is depended on your diet not on what you take. If you eat like a mad man, which you should, then you will make great gains.

Thread Information