IMPOVEMENT is offline New Member

Why me :( , what am I doing wrong with my shots?

Hi on a cycle at the minute

5th cycle
    5'8
    90kg
    15%bf
    Clean diet (Accurate measurements etc)
    Tried and tested workout program.

Wks1-12 Test400 400mg
    Wks 1-10 Tren Ace 50-70mg EOD
    Wks 10-14 Winy 30-50mg per day

PCT etc.

Took my first shot in glute (Tren and Test400), next day I could hardly walk, no redness but slightly swollen and hot.

2nd shot tried my delt , Tren only 70mg (Used Slin pin 29G .33mm 1ml which worked well no problems, today my arm is killing me.

SLightly shivery during the day, walking like I have been gang banged and cant lift my arm. All in all I am a wreck but intend to push through it.

Is this common or am I a soft bitch haha.

Previous cycles had no real pain bar one with sust, same glute problem.

Any suggestions? Should I push through or rest?

No other sides to date.
    Last edited by IMPOVEMENT; 05-26-2011 at 11:51 AM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Well the test 400 has this effect on many ppl. The mixture used to suspend the test is costic.. split the shot up between two spots or u can warm the bottle b4 u draw the gear into the needle. Also u could use a heat pad on the injection site after.. On a side note u may want to take the labs name out of your post b4 u get scolded..

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Well the test 400 has this effect on many ppl. The mixture used to suspend the test is costic.. split the shot up between two spots or u can warm the bottle b4 u draw the gear into the needle. Also u could use a heat pad on the injection site after.. On a side note u may want to take the labs name out of your post b4 u get scolded..

Thanks for the info. Only I got the same effects form the tren only shot last night, today I would struggle to do any sort of work out.

I thought I would have trouble with the Test400 so thought mixing it with the tren may help a little, so I was disappointed when I got the same reaction to the tren only.

So far same soreness with :
    Sust
    Test400 + Tren
    Tren

Will try the heat pads after next shot.

I only used 1/4ml test400 on first shot as I was going to shoot EOD with the tren. Is there anything I can take to de-sensitise my body to these compunds?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your body get used to it after a while. T 400 its typically painful. You can cut it with oil or b-12.

I wouldnt use slin pins for injections. And how were you able to do a 70mg injection with just a .33ml pin?

sorry 0.33mm haha it holds 1ml, so 3/4 full.

Short needle but did lots of research on forums and blogs. Some poeple swear by slinpin, just took a little longer to push through, but pretty easy in comparison to the 21G my supplier gave me, dont worry dont use them I have 23G for glute shots.

Why would you not advise slinpins?

Sorry should of stated all shots in previous cycles were in glutes. The tren in my delt was my first delt injection last night and first time using slinpin. Could this be cause of pain in my arm.

Im hoping its just a reaction to prop, or Im a really sensitive bitch. I feel like crying now haha.

Do yopu think I should go to the gym and try and fight the pain?

This will not be easy and will have to be rotated according to where I shoot. Eg shoot glute - no legs for min 4 days / shoot delt no shoulders for 2-4 days etc.

What do you guys think, or should I stop the cycle. I will be devistated if I have to stop.

stpete is offline Banned
    Use the 23 gauge. 1.5" for glutes and 1" everywhere else. The juice needs to be delivered deep in the muscle and the slins just aren't long enough.

so the shot in my delt last night might not be in the muscle?

could this be the reason for the pain in my arm?

court628 is offline New Member
    Tren and myself have had that issue in the past. Mine got VERY swollen, red and hot. Hurt like crazy! After about two days it was better. I fought it for about 2-3 months and then all was well. I no longer have issues with it. I can't tell you why but mine did go away in time.

My big fear is to shoot tren and test400 in the other glute and be walking like a mad man at a family event tomorrow night.

My glute is still sore form Monday night shot, absolute killer, cant even let the lady touch it. Not good for midnigth romancing.

2-3 months wow my cycle is only lasting 3 months, so I will be out of action for my cycle, or should I down a few ibrufen and fight on>?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    your body get used to it after a while. T 400 its typically painful. You can cut it with oil or b-12.

I wouldnt use slin pins for injections. And how were you able to do a 70mg injection with just a .33ml pin?
    this will help. other than that id just try and work through it. ive had some extremely pain injection to where to hurt to sit, stand,etc. just have to try and deal with it. no pain no gain. you can take some ibuprofen bout 600mg or 3 pills, just try not to take everyday only when you need it

ok will man up and head to gym in the morning and leave my bitch sensitivity in the house. Will take some Ibruf tonight and see how I react.

Currently taking liver and kidney supplements and full b complex so this should help my ibruf intake.

Prob easier said than done. Unless the ibruf kicks in it will be impossible to bench press any real weight with current pain. It may also take me a while to get an oil mixer for this in the UK as my supplier never uses this stuff and I havent used any sites to purchase so far.

Can you buy a sterile oil mixer on the high street,?

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    Might be different with every person. I noticed that I was fine putting t400 in my felt but if mixed it with Deca 300 I couldn't even roll onto that side in bed. might be different with every person

ibuprofen will help a lot, its got me though so painful shit. as far as sterile oil go, ive never bought any. one thing i have done that has helped in pass is if the test is painful try and mix the tren injection with test when you do those injections. always pull test first, that way if you happen to get a little test in tren no big deal but you dont want tren in ur test bottle. so pull test, then pull out that bottle then pull air, then put in tren push air in bottle. really pay attention and try not to get test in bottle. then pull ur tren, swap needle and do ur thing. if it doesnt help then dont worry about doing it anymore.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPOVEMENT View Post
    so the shot in my delt last night might not be in the muscle?

could this be the reason for the pain in my arm?
    yes.. it is barely sitting under your skin man.. that is why it is painful. i didn't think you should even push oil through slin pin... i use a 1.25" 22g on my injections 75mg prop and 75mg tren a ED with virtually no pain.. it was slightly painful here and there but nothing worse than a dead arm is the day after you get punched.. i could still work out and walk normally.. is your tren water based?/ cause that doesn't make any sense either..

Test 400 is always painful.. try to cut it up with the tren oil as much as possible.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    i used to get this problem with a tren and test mix that i was buying. warming the bottle before i drew into syringe helped. also spreading the injection site around more helped. it was only the first few injections that did this though, after a while i ended with no swelling and soreness...

I got feedback on other forums from moderators who stated they always run slinpins for their tren delt shots and sware by it, hence I took their advise. Maybe wasnt the best advise i got. The only thing is similar swelling and pain in my glute so i think it must be sensitivity to the AAS.
    Just went and bought some Ibruf so cant wait for it to kick in so I can sleep tonight without worrying about moving.

Tren is water based.

looks like I will drop a few Ibrufen and push through this.
    Godd to get feedback from guys who have gone through this, cheers.

I got feedback on other forums from moderators who stated they always run slinpins for their tren delt shots and sware by it, hence I took their advise. Maybe wasnt the best advise i got. The only thing is similar swelling and pain in my glute so i think it must be sensitivity to the AAS.
    Just went and bought some Ibruf so cant wait for it to kick in so I can sleep tonight without worrying about moving.

Tren is water based.
    I wouldn't use a slin pin for injections. Again my preference. The needel for the most part isnt the pain issue unless u go extremely large. I'd rather use a 25g 1" and do it correct.

As far as the tren from my experience water based products are ussually more painful. Are you sure its tren a?

Hi,

Wish I got talking to this forum and not the others before I treid the delt shot with the dam slinpin.
    My glutes have recovered mostly so I am ready for action...

BUT
    My arm is swollen, KILLER pain, red rash that is spreading over my bicep, and getting freaked out.

Is this an abscess or just me not being used to the gear in my delt, or due to me not reaching the muscle with the slinpin.

Went to wedding and couldnt even lift my arm after 400mg ibrufen.

Also how do I treat this - heat?

ReaLLY NEED SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS SPREADING RED RASH ON MY ARM PLEASE, ANYONE HAD IT BOFORE.

mY HONEYMOON IS COMING UP IN 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO GET THIS SORTED SO i CAN GET BACK TO TRAINING.

tHANKS

Should I take more Ibrufen and force a training session?

Or go swimming at take a rest?

Or do nothing?

ok just checked my vials and had put the tren into the test box.

IDIOT I know, so i may have shot 75 mg test 400 into delt by mistake.

Im anal about sterile environments and this stuff so really pissed with myself if i made this mistake.

Does this help analyise the current problem.

Definitely tren Ace from Austria. Good Source.

Should i go to the doctor and say i had a b12 shot in delt (will know im bull shitting) or should i wait it out.
    Glenn

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    From what ive researched, you should be fine. Seems you should a 1.25" for injections. I Know very little about the rash though I know for a fact there is info if you look around.

Been searching and searching and everyone has different things to say, so I thought I ask here as this is the place for AS info. Read some articles that would give you nightmares but dont intend losing my arm just yet haha.

If anyone has experienced this please let me kow as I am starting to panic and may to to Doctors tomorrow if it hasnt improved

Been searching and searching and everyone has different things to say, so I thought I ask here as this is the place for AS info. Read some articles that would give you nightmares but dont intend losing my arm just yet haha.

If anyone has experienced this please let me kow as I am starting to panic and may to to Doctors tomorrow if it hasnt improved
    ok i'm a little confused now. Did you inject test or tren into your delt? Was it water or oil based? Is your delt hot to the touch

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I've had a bad shot of Tren E on my shoulder swell up and the redness ran down to my bicep a little bit. Didn't seem as bad as your case but same symptoms. I never again shot a long ester on my shoulder. I injected the same Tren E into my glutes and no big issue there. ThaT was a while ago.

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    I definitely respond this way to test prop and tren ace to a lesser extent. Everything else has been smooth sailing, but the particular pharm I use, those two have been painful injections. After a few shots you sort of just get used to it and forget to realize the pain is even there.

Hi Guys,

I mistakingly shot Test400 into my delt .75ml

Delt could cook an egg its that hot . Now starting to get a little itchy.
    Pain is still severe but I think its improved slightly today.
    I have tren Ace (Water based from an austrian lab)
    Test400 contains a mixture of three testosterone compounds which, were modified with the addition of carboxylic acid esters (propionic, cyclopentylpropionic and enathoic acids)

Going for workout in morning to see if this is the case.

To be honest still a little concerned about my arm, but realy want to keep with cycle that I just started last Monday.

shot right glute with very little PIP, so hoping my arm wont hold me back.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like you're not getting all the way into your muscle. I have my wife shoot me and when she first started shooting I noticed that by the end of the day my ass was really sore. I could feel a lump at the injection site, it was very tender, and very itchy. It would stay like that for at least a week. So after some research I realized she wasn't going in far enough. I had her push in a little further and everything was good to go.

For the bad injections I would just have to rub my ass as much as I could to try and get the gear to soak into the muscle. From what I understand based on my research is I'll still get the benefits from that bad shot, it'll just take much longer to get into my muscle and give the benefits.

I'm not saying I'm right but just my 2 cents on what might be wrong... If you're injecting yourself don't be afraid to stick it in there. As long as you don't get blood in the flash you're fine. I even have my girl draw back a little after she sticks me to make sure she isn't getting any blood.

Do you have anybody that can shoot you? I inject my buddy for him (yes, even in the ass) because it's just too hard to get a great shot in the ass when you're trying to do it yourself, at least in my experience.
    Last edited by markiejw; 05-30-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: typo

RDW
    RDW is offline New Member
    when did your tren start kicking in? week? my new one is from the south outside of the US, but very promising lab..
    Last edited by RDW; 05-30-2011 at 07:24 PM.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I pinned my quad with T500 once and lost the us of my leg for 3-4 days. Swole up like crazy and couldnt bend it. T400/500 is nasty and I would only shoot it on the glutes., no matter how much you thin it, its gonna hurt!

deladude is offline Associate Member
    inject VERY slow and make damn sure your muscle is RELAXED if you tense up at all u are gonna be one sore mofo

oh btw my glutes im cool taking 2cc's at a time but my quads i have to push 1cc and then move an inch for the last cc of injection or else the spot gets so full it feels like my muscle is spreading open.lol

My concern isn't the pain at this stage but the risk of infection and abscess.
    Does it sound like an abscess or just the test 400 sitting outside the muscle?

Dont mind using the longer needles just took advise of another forum for tren ace in delt shots with .33mm slinpin (BIG Mistake)

What a week, even misspelt my username

just to give you a description:

Delt
    Really swollen - hard lump circa 1/2 inch out of delt
    Hot - could cook an egg on it (no shit not exaggerating)
    Red - moved across bicep and over tricep. Gets really red after chest workout - slightly raised
    Pain - hurts like hell, at is BAD BAD BAD after chest workout

Cant do any shoulders for 6 days even with ibrufen.

Any surgeons on here or GPS? haha

Read article about losing limbs due to abscesses wasnt a good idea as Im now paranoid.

Any suggestions - Should I wait it out longer, stop training, keep training etc.

Thanks

ok I am putting a running log here for any other unlucky juicer has the same issues.

Day 7 after jab
    Redness has subsided
    Lump still there - pretty big, my right delt is twice the size.
    Pain has died dramatically in the last 24 hrs

Praying Im back on track, as I feel amazing on this cycle, I to work out 24/7, so cant wait to blast my shoulders.

Thread Information