Ollie123 is offline New Member

Test Enanthate After pains Help

Hi guys, ive just started a course of Test E i was told to take 1ml twice a week over the course (5 weeks.) The test is 300mg/ml. I used a 21 guage 1 inch pin, not sure if thats important just thought more info better advice i can get,

Anyway took the first jab monday at about 9am into my quad went in smooth no pain no leakage when removing needle, however by about 10 pm i started to get a dead leg, by thursday my leg was swollen just above the knee about three - five inches down from injection site, and reddish, was really painful to walk especially if i didnt keep my leg moving all the time. I was told test jabs hurt but this isnt normal surely?.

I was going to take my second jab on thursday but i didnt because was in so much pain, my leg seems to be fine now, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions what it was that caused it, was the dosage too high for a first jab?
    I dont think it was injection technique because the jab didnt hurt and i have regulary taken growth hormone so know how to jab (obviously not into muscle).

Any help would be awesome cheers,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm not sure where to start.
    First what are your stats?
    2nd 600mg for 5 weeks is a horrible cycle
    why are you on hgh and how much are you taking.
    No need to inject with a 21g and are you sure you did it in the correct location on the quad?

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    you need to fully plan out your entire cycle and have EVERYTHING before you even start.

Hi right 5.10, 13 stone 1, about 190lbs in american figuers, body fat % is about 10%
    what do you mean by a horrible cycle? too much too little needs spreading out?
    I started on HGH a while ago as a conditioner at the sport team i play for reccomended it for training, (im an acadamy player told i needed to gain strength and size..) took it and got some good gains in terms of strength and general recovery after games ect..
    and yeh im certain it was in the correct place, i research jab sites and was a thread (i think on this forum that had the area marked out on a leg of where to jab)

Hope this helps, and what do you mean have everything gun?

cheers oli

test e for most people takes 4-6 weeks to start to see results. your only running it for 5 weeks total
    do you have any pct?
    how much hgh are you running and for how long

Firestorm#1 is offline Junior Member
    I use 23g 1 1/2 long. It helps with the pain if you warm up the oil before you inject. I usually get my tap water hot as possible and place my vials in a ziplock bag and let it sit for 3 or 4 minutes.

Ahh right the only reason for the 5 week is becouse thats my off season time thats all so need to complete before pre season starts thts all, and hgh is 4iu a day, 5 days a week excluding weekends, for the five weeks alongside 100 iu total. ive read that nolvadex is a good pct so was planning on using that..
    and nice one fire cheers,
    i know i sound like i have done no research here but i really have,

so your running a long ester test which takes 4-6 weeks to kick in for 5 weeks.
    So as soon as it starts to work your stopping it
    100iu of gh will do nothing.
    I dont know where you did research but you wasted $ and played with your hormones for nothing

Hi its what a lot of team mates take in off season and get great gains in that time thats all.. if i were to lower the dosage and increase the length of course would this be a better option?, and the last time i run gh i only did 100 iu over 5 weeks and got some good gains and was told it is a good option to stack with the test.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure "the other teamates" were not running test prop.? You got results from GH in 5 weeks? I am thinking you need several months for GH. How old are you? What is your PCT plan?

BENCH2BHENCH is offline New Member
    hey really sorry to butt in can someone tell me how to start a new thread thanks!....sorry again.

Thread Information