Hair loss question?

Do you think dbol or test enth did a number on thinning out my hair ? . i didnt notice anything at first and now that the cycle is done 3 months after my hair is starting to thin out , so now im thinking twice about starting my next cycle without any finasteride . if i take a hair product to slow down dht ..do i take it just during the cycle , or will i have to repeatedly take it for the rest of my life after ?

Dream27 is offline Junior Member
    Well propecia isnt really a one time deal. You normally have to wait months before you even notice a difference.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    i started my first test e cycle with a dbol kick start about 3 weeks ago. about 5 days after starting i noticed hair was coming out, so i dropped the dbol and got on some proscar and it's stopped for now at least.

maybe it was just dropping the dbol that helped ? .. if proscar is working now , and u stop it after ur cycle will it fall out neway after that if u dont keep using it for the rest of ur life?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    ur asking a $ 1 billion question. if scientists could figure out something permanent than we wouldn't b having this conversation. everything u take for hair loss its got to be part time. just like taking aas ones u stop u still have some left in ur body but u have to do it again n again. samething applies to any medecine cause the docs wants u to comeback...
    how do u think they get rich!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Dbol will kill your hair and test e aint gonna be too pretty either if youre prone to hairloss

jannkahon is offline New Member
    At the age of 24 I experience this hair loss problem. I don't know what to do that time. I don't want to go out at our house because I am afraid that my friends will tease me. I search at google about a hair treatment that could really answer my hair problem. There is a hair loss treatment that I think is good and effective to use. So far it works and my hair is starting to grow.

cb714 is offline Member
    you can always just shave your head

Machinek69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jannkahon View Post
    At the age of 24 I experience this hair loss problem. I don't know what to do that time. I don't want to go out at our house because I am afraid that my friends will tease me. I search at google about a hair treatment that could really answer my hair problem. There is a hair loss treatment that I think is good and effective to use. So far it works and my hair is starting to grow.
    If your friends are going to tease you about it, they're going to tease you about something else anyways.

Thread Information