gjames2012 is offline Junior Member

Cool First Cycle Critique!!!!!

I am new here but not to other forums or steroids . I have been lifting hard for two years but lifting for 8 since highschool while I wrestled. Now doing it since I got certified through issa and fell in love with Bodybuilding and of course for cosmetic reasons as well. Cycle is as follows but have some questions???

Test E at 500 mg a week pinning 250 mg a shot twice a week
    I will be running Anti E form of arimidex for the entire cycle for .25 mg a day and nolvadex 10mg every day to prevent sides and stay safe. i know i may sacrafice 3 percent but better than 4k in gyno surgery or a heart attack due to high blood pressure.

Now my questions are one! I want to start cycle on test p to get results sooner due to 4 week upstart of test e. i am not sure of the dose?? i believe i should run 50 mg everyday but since i am using prop for the first 4 weeks i also believe i should pin the test e for only 250mg once a week for the first four weeks until prop is gone then go back to the test e 500 mg a week only.

Question 2. I am considering d-bol at 40 mg every day for first 4 weeks. is this wise while on the test e and p or should i leave it out or even use in weeks 4-8. heard good and bad on d-bol and im on the fence but will also use antis for the entire cycle so i feel alitlle better as well as 20 min cardio every a.m 4-5 days a week to combat water retension and heart stress. Thanks alot

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Stat's?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is your 1st cycle.Stay with 1 compound.Reason being that way if youhave a bad reaction.You know wat it is.Stick with the eth.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    This is your 1st cycle.Stay with 1 compound.Reason being that way if youhave a bad reaction.You know wat it is.Stick with the eth.
    I agree. Dont be so impatient you cant wait a couple weeks to it to hit. Also there is def no need to kickstart with prop and dbol

No need for a-dex and nolva on cycle. Have them on hand in case you need them. Some people have no gyno issues but even if you do your not going to wake up with d-cups one day . You may start to get symptoms then you can start taking something if needed and be fine.

oh yes stats! duh! i am 26 y.o and i am currently at 208 lbs and would guess around 10 percent body fat. have lifted for a long time due to weight club and wrestling but just got serious about bb with diet and training for about 2.5 years now.

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    x2..

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Few points...

-As mentioned above. Only one compound needed. You wont make any extra gains but using Prop first anyways. And isnt that the whole goal of juicing?

-Stick to just Test E. In about 2 weeks your sex drive will be up. In 3 weeks your strength will start to go up. And week 4-5 the scale will go up. Give it time... this lifestyle is just that.. A LIFEstyle. Take it slow and steady... for your health and safety.

-Use only the A-dex or Nolva. No need for both. Simple Test cycle wont result in huge estro levels. Plus, using both compounds could lower Estro TOO much and that isnt good either. Estro affects muscle, mood, sex drive as well as other things. A-dex is one my favs. And works well just by itself.

-Glad to see youre smart enough to use cardio during it for the reasons you stated. It really does help water and blood pressure.

-If you eat, sleep and train hard... this simple cycle will be wonderful.

this sounds wise too. i was told that test p would start the gains sooner so i was allready going into a zone before the test e kicked in??? so then teste only?? with a -dex??? use nolva and a-dex in pct though?? also starting to research and become very interested and curious about this hcg to keep the gains???

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Few points...

-As mentioned above. Only one compound needed. You wont make any extra gains but using Prop first anyways. And isnt that the whole goal of juicing?

-Stick to just Test E. In about 2 weeks your sex drive will be up. In 3 weeks your strength will start to go up. And week 4-5 the scale will go up. Give it time... this lifestyle is just that.. A LIFEstyle. Take it slow and steady... for your health and safety.

-Use only the A-dex or Nolva. No need for both. Simple Test cycle wont result in huge estro levels. Plus, using both compounds could lower Estro TOO much and that isnt good either. Estro affects muscle, mood, sex drive as well as other things. A-dex is one my favs. And works well just by itself.

-Glad to see youre smart enough to use cardio during it for the reasons you stated. It really does help water and blood pressure.

-If you eat, sleep and train hard... this simple cycle will be wonderful.

Clomid and Nolva for PCT

Yes the Prop will kick in but youll only get some strength gains from it in those first 4 weeks. (3 weeks its actually kicked in)

You can get the same strength gains when the Test E kicks in.

Its not like youll gain 5 lbs with the Prop then another 15 when the Test E kicks in.

So why waste it and do more shots then you need to.

Hcg is legitimate compound but not need for a simple Test only cycle.

It will keep kick start your nuts from hard cycles better.

That wont be a problem with your first and a simple test cycle.

Not needed

o.k that makes sense then. ill leave the prop and hcg out. dianabol im on fence about and will probably not do it. should i front load test e or up the weekly mgs because its the only compound im using????

Nope. Dont frontload. And keep the Test at 500 a week.

500 a week is still over double what your body naturally makes. If you cant gain off of 500 then body building isnt your sport.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Nope. Dont frontload. And keep the Test at 500 a week.
    Just curious, why not a frontload? Is this something that is a waste of compound? I know the basic concept behind it but wasn't sure about real life application of the theory.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Just curious, why not a frontload? Is this something that is a waste of compound? I know the basic concept behind it but wasn't sure about real life application of the theory.
    Because its mostly what we call "broscience."

Its a waste.

Ive done it, and those I know who have done it... havent gotten any better results from it.

The compound is already active in your body after the first shot, whether you shoot 500 or 1000. But your body still takes its time to adjust and start using it.

Its same as using Prop to kick start.... its not gonna give you that extra 5lbs of muscle that every bodybuilder is looking for.

Itll give you more sides if anything. Keeping your hormone levels as steady as possible is important; even while running gear. Hence why we have injection schedules for the different esters. Hence why we have AI's.

To go from your bodies natural production of 150mg a week to 1000mg in one SINGLE shot, then allowing your levels to come down for the next few weeks even though your are still injection 250 mg every 3 days... just asking for sides and trouble.

Keep it simple guys... bodybuilding isnt really rocket science. Eat, lift, sleep and then use some hormones for an extra bump when the other 3 factors stall.

Simple cycles work.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks man, I never frontloaded, but it was something I always wondered about. Good to know, so I dont waste any good gear.

o.k so lets redesign here. i have alot of knowledge and diet and training are no matter to me i am a personal trainer and see cycles ran over and over with awesome results but also see some people refusing to be smart and taking years off there life i guarentee. so i want to be safe. i will run test e at 500mg a week by 2 250mg. i will not use a-dex or nolva but keep on hand only if needed. should i use the same pct with the clomid/nolva/a-dex for 4 weeks still??? also really interested in the d-bol kick start is it really that useless or that bad of an idea, i see pic logs and everyone loves it mostly. thanks again for all the advice

also should i run a-dex or nolva one only every day to be safe or with this type of cycle should i just leave it alone unless i get sides?? and one more intrigue.. some peopl on here are running 14 weeks??? is that a good idea or useless?? thanks

Thread Information