kller is offline Junior Member

First Cycle - How am I going? please comment

I'm doing Sus250 500mg (2x250mg pw) for 10 weeks. I just started week 7.

24 years old.
    5'11
    178.5lb before cycle

April 10 - 178.5lb
    April 20 - 184
    April 27 - 186
    May 05 - 191
    May 13 - 194
    May 19 - 198.4
    May 27 - 200 - week 7

Bench - 220x5 now 237x5
    Military barbell - 135x5 now 155x5
    Deads - 265x5 now 298x5

Blood Taken from end of week 5:

Testosterone : 53.2 - nmol (8.0 - 30)
    Free Testost: 1804 - pmol (170-500)
    SHBG: 17 - nmol (17-66)
    FAI: 312 - (23.3 - 103)
    TSH: 1.62 - (0.35 - 5.50) mIU/L
    Urea: 10.1 - (2.5 - 8.0) mmol/L
    Creatinine: 123 - (55 - 110) umol/L

I found this post from a guy who is on the same cycle but with dbols:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-6.5-weeks-in

His levels are a bit higher than mine 80 nmol test vs my 53.2.
    Could my gear be underdosed? I am a little dissapointed with my gains and i think i have gained quite a bit of fat.

Comments?

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Looks like your gaining. Whats your diet split. That would be the reason your gaining more fat. What was your before and after BF%?

maybe someone else can help with bloodwork.

Yeh i was really hoping to get some input on those blood results.

But as for my diet:
    300gm prot and at least 4000 cals per day.

my consistent meals are:

-breakfast is a shake with 1 cup oats, 1 banana, cup of yogurt, 2 scoops whey, tbsp honey.
    -workout then 2 scoops whey and glass of fruit juice
    -pre bed is milk & casein and 250gm cottage cheese with some carbs (wholemeal bread/crackers)

then the meals/snacks in between are usualy consisting of semi-fatty beef steak/chicken/lamb and a big serving of potatos/pasta/rice.

fishoils, multivitamins, vitamin b/c, vitamin e and 2ml per week of b12 shots for first 5 weeks of cycle.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a typical bulking diet, no wonder why you are gaining fat.

What you need is a lean bulking diet, which means you will have to watch your daily intake of carbs and fat, not only in terms of amounts and contents, but also timing wise.

You can start fixing this diet by watching your PM meals. For instance, milk before bed is a bad idea. Drink your casein with water instead. Cottage cheese with additional carbs is also a bad idea, since cottage cheese itself has a carb content already.

Also, make sure your lamb and beef cuts are lean, 90/10 is a much better fat ratio than semi-fatty.

You can always replace traditional potatoes with yams, regular pasta with wholewheat pasta, bulgur, wholewheat couscous and etc.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    doubt your gear is under dosed. not every single panel will have the same readings regardless if the cycles are the same. not sure why you are unsatisfied with the gains. 20lbs+ in a month with a positive increase in all lifts doesn't look bad to me. seems like the cycle is treating you well and you are only 7 weeks in..

Whats making it hard is when i bulk (naturally as well but this is worse) my stomach gets MASSIVE, like if i stick it out i look pregnant its so bloated, then when i cut its gone within a week or 2 (does anyone else get this?). This along with my increase in fat is making people comment more on me getting fat than getting big...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Try cutting down on your sodium intake and drink more water. This might help with your bloating. But as far as your levels go, what was your buddy's SHBG and Free testosterone levels ? Also what are is your estradiol level? But if you're making positive weight and strength gains in 7 weeks like what you posted, your gear is legit. Is it underdosed? Only a lab can confirn or disconfirm that, but I don't think so. What was your BF% before and currently?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro hit the diet section.qbrice or Diamien will help you out.Like the man said you want a lean bulk.They will help you out in the diet section.

Have been having some side effects. My friend whos doing same gear/cycle is too.

-achne nothing too bad but more than usual mostly on my shoulders/arms.
    -hot flushes and red face
    -my friend has had a massive drop in libido the last week (no erections) but mine seems to be ok. nothing compared to what it was first weeks of the cycle but still ok.
    -some sleeping trouble
    -slight pinching feeling occasionaly in the chest/heart

Is this all normal?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These are all expected symptoms of AAS use. There are many variables that determine whether you will suffer heavily from AAS use such as age, metabolism, content of gear, experience with gear, employment of ancillary compounds, climate, daily water consumption, psychological and physiological inclinations and etc.

For instance...

A proper employment of a solid AI will mostly take care of bloating, acne and mood swings.

A proper employment of HCG throughout the cycle will enable the possibility of regularly functioning testicles, allowing a faster and better recovery with PCT. Your friend may have not suffered from a massive libido drop if he has employed HCG starting from the 2nd week of his cycle. The same applies to you as well.

Cardio will lower BP, also eating the right foods will lower it.

I think I covered most of the questions in your mind, you and your friend need to constantly research about proper AAS use and how to work a correct diet and training regimen along with it.

Good luck!

My friend (on exactly same cycle as me) got blood work done. His Estro levels are 303 (normal range 40-150). Could this explain our somewhat disappointing gains?

Knowing this would it be a good idea to run an AI aswell as our clomid/novlas during PCT?
    Last edited by kller; 06-11-2011 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kller View Post
    My friend (on exactly same cycle as me) got blood work done. His Estro levels are 303 (normal range 40-150). Could this explain our somewhat disappointing gains?

Knowing this would it be a good idea to run an AI aswell as our clomid/novlas during PCT?
    HOLY CRAP!!! indeed will it effect gains bro!!! i know from experience,get the estro down pronto,explains water bloat,tiredness,no energy and probably 90% of the testosterone is being converted to estrogen!!!!!dammit thats high!!! mine was 125.6 and i thought mine was high,i took aromasin for 2 weeks at 25mg/day and in 2 weeks it dropped it to 12,which is to low,but i adjusted my aromasin dose and im feeling like a 20 year old again,and im not even on cycle right at the moment,im on trt,when i start my next cycle you can bet your bank i will take the aromasin from day 1.......i didnt have any gyno,but lost 10lbs of water and the swelling in my face went down,use an A.I.!!

Thread Information