Thread: E2 Questions?

RoidReaper is offline Member

E2 Questions?

So anyways i got my levels checked, right now on 400mg of test i got my levels checked.

Total T: 1467
    E2: 89
    DHT: 34
    Prolactin: 11

However i am having NO drive, and erections are weak. However when i ejaculate, seamen is very thick not watered down. Has never been watered down. Weird.

Anyways im very nervous about my libido. And my hair seems to be shedding, and i have NEVER shed on test at all or any compund except dbol . I have ran tren winny and mast in the same cycle and NEVER shed a hair. Someone told me high E2 can cause hair loss. Anyways im more concerned about the sex drive.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    E is high - low libido, hair, etc
    DHT is low - contributes to the hardness of a boner

Having clumpy semen could mean a prostate issue. PSA causes clumpage of semen, so if its xtra clumpy then can be that. it also can be mucus, due to a STI.

Might want to add an AI to lower some estro.
    ALso, a SERM would block the estrogen from the prostate while maintaining function of prostate
    but mixin SERMs and AI, u need to be careful

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    E is high - low libido, hair, etc
    DHT is low - contributes to the hardness of a boner

Having clumpy semen could mean a prostate issue. PSA causes clumpage of semen, so if its xtra clumpy then can be that. it also can be mucus, due to a STI.

Might want to add an AI to lower some estro.
    ALso, a SERM would block the estrogen from the prostate while maintaining function of prostate
    but mixin SERMs and AI, u need to be careful
    DEF NOT AN STI lol and its not chunky milk thick man damn! lol. Its just normal like it was when i was 16. I was just saying because some guys i know say theyre seamen gets very watery when theyre on cycle. Mine stays the same.

ANYWHO i have some tamox, but i dont think that would help my libido issue.

bump any other opinions

Blog Entries
    Yea Tamox does raise T levels, i dont think it would do much in the case of lost libido.
    Maybe adding in Winny or Mast, a DHT derivative would help erection and such.
    Maybe you have elevated E levels cuz ur on a 200mg cruise, and since u have low DHT your E will be higher naturally. 200mg cruise is more than natural production, might try lowering the cruise dose to see if u can minimize sides and issues if they are estro related..

ahh ok i gotcha i though it was to thick or clumpy.. granted that can be adjusted with level of hydration to some extent, but if its all good, then ur g2g

All i can say is begin a AI to lower the E part of the ratio.
    that should increase test which would increase DHT
    so increasing T and slowing conversion to E, I would think would increase your DHT levels which would help hardness of erection.

i want more replies also or at least a view over what i have said, agree or not, i dont care i would like to challange ideas against each other so we can both benefit

but i got a feeling there arent many here with that type of ability to converse that in depth and theories, or they r hidden.. anyways,
    good luck

I can either get Stane or Adex

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Mine get thick and clumpy on tren .I think its do to pogestrone?

Blog Entries
    nope.. thick and clumpy is most likely from DHT in ur prostate. and esp if ur on cycle.
    Progesterone *from my knowledge* has minimal or unknown actions at the prostate receptor, so that shouldnt be from progesterone.

Hey from what ive seen, I would go with aromasin first to see if that helps.

from what i can gather, your balance of hormones is a lil lopsided compared to 'normal'
    HCG may work to increase ITT, which should be low
    You may have to much concentration of estrogen in ur gonads, inhibiting all that stuff.
    By injecting HCG you would stimulate ur testes to produce some test which will stay in the testes,
    so the analogy of ur balls as grapes on cycle w/o hcg is very accurate
    however, HCG has been shown to increase aromatization in vitro... but i speculate that is due to increased T in the ratio, increasing estro to match the T that is released from ur testes so the aromatization in vitro IMO is showing that the ratio of T DHT / E is what is regulated and not total amounts. That give the wide variable range for normal T levels..
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-29-2011 at 04:04 PM.

your Estradiol is high at 89 should be around 20-30pg/ml mine was at 126.5pg/ml,but i wasnt taking an A.I. at the time,but iam using aromasin now and i started out at 25mg/day ed for 2 weeks and dropped my E2 levels to low,12,so i lowered my aromasin dose to 10mg ed now,im not currently on cycle,just trt 300mg/week,high dose for trt,but anyways thats what my doct ordered

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    your Estradiol is high at 89 should be around 20-30pg/ml mine was at 126.5pg/ml,but i wasnt taking an A.I. at the time,but iam using aromasin now and i started out at 25mg/day ed for 2 weeks and dropped my E2 levels to low,12,so i lowered my aromasin dose to 10mg ed now,im not currently on cycle,just trt 300mg/week,high dose for trt,but anyways thats what my doct ordered
    I took an adex 2 days ago and already feel a little bit better. Maybe its placebo idk. But i got it prescribed so hopefully it starts workin!

Thread Information