suomipoeka is offline New Member

Newbie seeks advice on best practices for endurance sports

Greetings from Finland!

40 years,74 kg, bf under 11%, 9 years of various endurance sports (running, cycling, swimming, cross-country skiing) with yearly training volumes of 400-500 hours

I'm considering giving steroids a try. My main goal is to gain strength and a small to moderate amount of muscle mass. Improved aerobic performance would naturally be the ultimate goal but I realize steroids are not the tool for that and I'm not willing to take a risk like EPO. Call me risk averse, if you like.

After some research I've come to the conclusion that Anavar /Oxydrolone alone would be suitable for my goals. Based on the info I've gained so far, a 8-10 week cycle with 40-80mg could do the trick. What do you think?

My main question is timing. My next major competition is about 6 months from now. How should I time the cycle for optimal results (or am I too late already)?

I'm still investigating PCT options. Nolvadex looks to be a key ingredient. What else would be a necessity?

I'd love to hear advice especially from members living in Finland and knowing local conditions. Unfortunately I have no personal connections to any gymrats because I'm an outdoor sports dude.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Haven't rearly heard good things about anavar only cycles. Prop is good for strength gains. However not recommended for first timers because of EOD or ED injections. Long estered tests like Test C and Test E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks is the go... My 2 cents

suomipoeka is offline New Member
    Dr Pepper, thanks for your insights! Anavar became my top candidate due to three suggested (in the profile article) reasons: 1) low water retention, 2) oral, c) increased red cell count.

Thread Information