nicdelucca is offline New Member

Equipose and Deca...

Have been on a cycle of 150 mg of Linxus Nandralone and 200 mg of Linxus Test 400...Was thinking of adding some Equipose in the mix...Most people will tell you that Equipose is basically the same thing as Deca , but I have done both separately and believe there is a difference...I have never stacked them though and wonder if there is any point in doing this...My cycle is designed around low side effect drugs at low doses and I realize that will limit the gains and versatility of what I can accomplish...I just want a little more bulk and a little more lasting hardness without taking my MG's per week over the 350 - 400 mark...Just to be clear...I'm 45...160 lbs...and 5'6"...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Eq and deca are completely different, not sure who you are listening to there but I wouldn't go back to them for advice..

IMHO EQ is useless for muscle building but it can increase the appetite for some,

I would look into your diet for further gains to be honest....

As I said...I agree that they are different, but I have never stacked them (mainly because it didn't seem to make much sense)...Problem is I need a bit more of a boost from my cycle...I REALLY don't want to go higher in MG's and I Really want to keep it limited to a low side effect stack...As for nutrition...I'm doing at least 160 grams of protein a day...Carbs and fat I try not to obsess about unless I'm not losing body fat...I am losing body fat, but hot gaining as much muscle as I would like...Also, after 8 weeks, my workout weights seem to have plateaued...So...If you think nutrition is the culprit, do you have any suggestions???

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Adding another compound isn't the way to go..... especially EQ. It's a waste of money and space inside the syringe as it's relatively inneffective for building muscle mass. It has been shows to increase RBC's quite a bit and in turn increases appetite..... some users say it increases anxiety as well. IMO..... it's a an utter waste of money but to each their own. Some people need to run it to see that it sucks.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

OK...Screw the Equipose then...I had my doubts anyway...Suggestions for an add-in...or better nutrition or both???
    Last edited by nicdelucca; 06-01-2011 at 12:35 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you cant list lab names so please delete them out

your post #3 tells you its your diet

RoidReaper is offline Member
    EQ and Deca 2 diff compounds. I find EQ better at making joints feel better. And appetite on EQ is HUGE.

Thread Information