Thread: headaches

longball93 is offline New Member

headaches

im experiencing headachs only after ejaculation.im only doing test 400 at 1.5 ml a week and decca 250 at same level what might be causing this .im going to stop until i get an answer or idea whats wrong

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    before you started your cycle did you ever get headaches after beating your meat? remember there are several types of headaches and several reasons for each. the culprit could be an uncontrollable factor but layout a bit more details in terms of the headache and the question above

longball93 is offline New Member
    ive never had any kind of post headaches until i did this new test.these are bad they make you not even want to do any sex shit at all.u fell it coming on as you get ready to blow .then lasts for hours after .its on top of your skull.im not going to this one any more its home brewed but alot of people use it and have no problems.its 250 a ml and only use .5 ml since i ve only shot it 3 times.got the problems after second shot didnt think about it till after last one .3 days since last shot.drinking around 100 oz of water a day thinking it was dehydration.but not working.just looking for ideas

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I have gotten similar headaches in the past towards the end of sex before i ever even did gear. It could be to much exertion, lack of proper breathing etc..

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Never heard of this. Like DGK said, try breathing more.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Its most likely from high BP, some ppl get high BP from deca . Might wanna get checked out.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree with the blood pressure being a possible culprit. With the fact that home blood pressure testing equipment is both reasonably accurate and economically priced, everyone (not just steroid users) should have one and periodically check their blood pressure. Even more often if you're on cycle.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    wait a minute ...wait a minute... so your telling us your smashin your little fella all over the place and then your telling us your head hurts ......mmmmmmmmm goe easy on him then youll feel fine lolololololololol and if shes giving you head tell her NO TEETH cause your head hurts LMAO lololol

Thread Information