Thread: When to stack?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member

When to stack?

So in your opinions how many cycles of test only should someone run before they start to add other compounds. Graned im only on my first cycle taking 550 mg of andropen 275 a week. Coming off soon then pct then a break and i plan on running either andro again for my next cycle or test 400 (since i already have a bottle of that). Just wondering how many cycles i should run one compound for , since finding good gear around my way is hard to come by, and i cant seem to find a reliable trustworthy web source that checks out. So lets hear your opinions.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    So in your opinions how many cycles of test only should someone run before they start to add other compounds. Graned im only on my first cycle taking 550 mg of andropen 275 a week. Coming off soon then pct then a break and i plan on running either andro again for my next cycle or test 400 (since i already have a bottle of that). Just wondering how many cycles i should run one compound for , since finding good gear around my way is hard to come by, and i cant seem to find a reliable trustworthy web source that checks out. So lets hear your opinions.
    ^That sounds kind of fishy to me, but to answer your question, you could toss in an oral for your second run no problem.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Test/Dbol or Test/Winny I would say. Baby steps, baby steps.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^That sounds kind of fishy to me, but to answer your question, you could toss in an oral for your second run no problem.
    Why does that sound fishy? And i have been told that orals are real bad for your liver? is that true?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Test/Dbol or Test/Winny I would say. Baby steps, baby steps.
    yeah im gonna takle baby steps just was wondering when one should start to stack. I am seeing awesome results from just the test only so i planned on doing at least another 2 cycles of test only.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    im pretty sure you have to build yourself up first stick to testp imo then mybe couple more cycle then you can start stacking.
    which i can stack i have tren but fck that hearing about all these side meh.... i can wait dont want my kidneys hurting lol.

dude pills are bad for your liver plus needs to filter threw your kidneys which will be even more of a bytch.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Andropen contains 20mgs of Testosterone Acetate, 75mgs of Testosterone Cypionate , 90mgs of Testosterone Decanoate, and 40mgs each of Testosterone Propionate and Phenylpropionate in a 20ml bottle.

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Andropen-275.php#ixzz1O50PlBZ6

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    t400

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO, it is better to stick with 500mg of test and add in another compound, rather than increasing the test dose. High doses of test can require a lot of ancillaries to counteract the estrogen and DHT it converts to, but many AAS (DHT derivatives) will themselves act as a mild AI and eliminate the need for more ancillaries, while contributing to gains in a synergistic manner.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Yeah my next cycle will prb be test 400 bc i have 2 25 ml bottles of the stuff. Im thinking of taking 600mg a week only bc right now im taking 550 mg of andro. Bonaparte if i was to stick with just 500 mg test what would u reccomend to add in?

actually i have enough test 400 to do my next 2 cycles lol..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, I would need to know a lot more about you and your goals, health concerns, and side effect preferences.

Thread Information