Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    eroc is offline Junior Member

Starting Anavar cycle this week.

Through a doc I was prescribed 30mg of anavar for a 6 week cycle. I've been taking dhea (100mg) every day and clomid 50mg every other day for low test. It has helped my levels go up quite a bit. However my estrogen level was going up some I was givin som myotin to combat that.
    My doc recommended that I take the anavar with all of the forementioned medications. He did mention he didnt have anyone who took anavar and clomid at the same time. Is this going to be an issue? I'm a small guy at 5'5 and 127lbs

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    See if you can get a higher dosage

the doctor told me he wanted to start me lower due to my low test. even though its been brought up by the clomid and dhea combo, its still below the average. he doesnt know how taking clomid and anavar at the same time will work with me thus the low dosage.

when do you start

pick it up tomorrow. i was just hoping that taking it with the clomid wouldnt lessen the affect of the anavar .

lol to be honest with yah man im as excited as you are to find out

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this a real doctor?
    Why is he giving you anavar ?

a cosmetic/anti aging clinic doctor. i have a hard time putting on weight and this was an option as he said i wasnt a candidate for test injections which i prefered.

Quote Originally Posted by eroc View Post
    a cosmetic/anti aging clinic doctor. i have a hard time putting on weight and this was an option as he said i wasnt a candidate for test injections which i prefered.
    Ah, that explains it. Those "docs" are little more than licensed drug dealers.
    IMO, there is no reason for you to be using Anavar . If low test is the issue, then go on TRT. If you need to gain weight, then eat more.

i was using a clomid dhea combo to get it back on which worked. i eat alot. my question is the clomid and anavar at the same time what should i expect?

i was using a clomid dhea combo to get it back on which worked. i eat alot. my question is the clomid and anavar at the same time what should i expect?
    1) how much is a lot?
    2) What do you mean? As far as HPTA suppression?

i eat 2500 calories a day all clean food spread out over 6 meals. well my question was in regards will one cancel out ? will taking them both as prescribed hinder the effects of one/both/none?

Then eat 3000 cals.

And yes, the Anavar will supress you, hence cancelling the whole purpose of the Clomid. But the Clomid shouldn't affect the Anavar much.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Im not buying this bullshit, unless you have HIV or some other wasting disease, i dont see a doctor prescribing someone with a hormone deficiency Oxandrolone.

He gave you 30mg of anavar to put on weight? Rofl... Put on weight with var.. Yeah thats a BS story right there, unless your doctor is a complete MORON.

This is probably some dude who read up on var only cycles, saw people get flamed for it. Made up some BS story so he wouldnt get flamed for not including test.

whoa take it easy buddy. the story is legit. ageless forever in las vegas look it up. im just asking for some advice

whoa take it easy buddy. the story is legit. ageless forever in las vegas look it up. im just asking for some advice
    Well your doctor is an idiot.

Anavar = Suppressing testosterone , your going to feel like shit unless he prescribed some sort of test with it.

And how the hell is anavar anti aging? testosterone and HGH are more anti-aging than anavar would be. The story doesnt add up dude.

If my doctor wanted to prescribe me anavar for "Muscle Growth and Well being" id smack him upside the head and tell him to go back to school

And nowhere on this website does it mention oxandrolone. I want to see a script or im calling BS.

scanning invoice 1 sec

btw in regards to the test suppression. this is why he has my on clomid with the var. thus i ask the question of taking the 2 together

blainer is offline Junior Member
    I'm curious to see how this will work out. lol. Don't forget to black out your name on the scripts.

this dude went off on me for a question. i dont want him sending me a mail bomb or anything

here is a picture of me taken a few days ago.

Your doctor is a moron.

Well I would honestly have to agree with him as far as your dr's logic is concerned. He seems to be knowledgable about what he is saying but I wouldn't take it personally. You might ask him for some advice and perhaps he could help with some tips that would help get you closer to the point that you would like to be at with your goals. How old are you at the moment? You look fairly young. When I was 22 I weighed 159lbs and my goal was to hit 175. When I hit 175 my goal went to 185 and so on. It's always about trying to get yourself to the next level. I was up to 220lbs a couple years ago before I had a sports injury that put me out of the game for a couple years and now I am 29 and getting back into it all and I'm at 200lbs. Happy with the weight but I need to lean up a lot and work on my chest. Anyways, ask for advice and people will normally always be willing to help.

im 26. i had an eating disorder from 14 until 21 which screwed up my puberty changes i'd imagine. i get myself straightened out at 22 and started workin out the right way with the right diet. id get cut, im strong as well. i squat 285. i just cant put on size. after getting my test up to a semi normal state for myself, but below avg for most. i asked the doc if he could give me anything to help me out. i didnt understand the logic of him saying i can put you on injectible test because of i get reviewed i could get in trouble for putting a 26 year old on test. yet he put me on a steroid . this was my only option if i wanted to try to kick it up a notch

im 26. i had an eating disorder from 14 until 21 which screwed up my puberty changes i'd imagine. i get myself straightened out at 22 and started workin out the right way with the right diet. id get cut, im strong as well. i squat 285. i just cant put on size. after getting my test up to a semi normal state for myself, but below avg for most. i asked the doc if he could give me anything to help me out. i didnt understand the logic of him saying i can put you on injectible test because of i get reviewed i could get in trouble for putting a 26 year old on test. yet he put me on a steroid. this was my only option if i wanted to try to kick it up a notch
    Why would you get in trouble for being put on test? Thats the male hormone.. Not anavar . You need to see a new doc, because this doc has no clue what hes doing. Yet most docs dont.

Ask him this next time he sees you... "I read that anavar suppresses endogenous test, what do we do when this happens". Ask him that and see what his response is.

i got back for blood work 4 weeks into the cycle, if it goes down i finish off the cycle and dont go back on var.

Well duder if you are having genuine hormonal disorders then you need to see an endocrinologist. They would be the most credible person to talk to about your issues as they are actual hormone doctors and will know what's going on. Just my advice to you.

And Reaper I think he was saying that the DR told him that HE would get in trouble for treating him with test.

ill post my bloodwork as well

Quote Originally Posted by blainer View Post
    And Reaper I think he was saying that the DR told him that HE would get in trouble for treating him with test.
    So he gives him anavar ? lol...... the doc is an idiot.

well he said it was an option since the test was not because he could get in trouble if audited. i didnt make sense to me either. but after reading up on anavar it looked like something that could help me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    So he gives him anavar? lol...... the doc is an idiot.

Well I already said I agreed with you on that earlier. lol. I don't know man, I wouldn't trust most Dr's because they don't really do that kind of research or know much about that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by blainer View Post
    Well I already said I agreed with you on that earlier. lol. I don't know man, I wouldn't trust most Dr's because they don't really do that kind of research or know much about that stuff.
    My doctor is asking me questions about TRT lol. I swear to god, he calls me up. "Yo man do you think 200mg a week is good enough?"

Rofl. Im giving a dude with a PHD advice.

Anavar isn't generally used for building mass. It's normally for leaning out. If you live in vegas there is an immensely large body building circuit there and you shouldn't have any problems meeting some guys who you can get some good advice from and of course some sources. lol. But in my opinion you should pick up a couple books and read up on this stuff then hit the weights and find a good source to get what you need. As far as what I think you should take, I'm not getting into that one.

im gonna see how this goes. if i dont improve ill go to another male clinic place. i have spent quite a bit of money with this dude already

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    My doctor is asking me questions about TRT lol. I swear to god, he calls me up. "Yo man do you think 200mg a week is good enough?"

Rofl. Im giving a dude with a PHD advice.
    Well without going into what I do for a living I work with doctors and surgeons every day and just because they went to school for 8 years doesn't mean anything. Most of them have a good general knowledge of whatever their specific field is and that's about it.

im gonna see how this goes. if i dont improve ill go to another male clinic place. i have spent quite a bit of money with this dude already
    Dude find some swol guys at the gym, get to know them, then talk to them about sources... It will probably be cheaper than going to all these doctors and they will give you better shit.

ya i have been offered. but this is my first cycle so i wanted to see how it work cause if anythin g crazy happens the doctor is liable. not chico on the street lol. if this works ill go through a buddy for the var. as far as cost. its like 350 for the cycle it cost me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information