Granovich is offline Senior Member

Anavar or Winstrol with clen/t3 ?

just this question. what would u prefer ? anavar or winstrol tabs with 6 weeks clen /t3 cycle....
    anavar is expensive and i've heard that it doesnt give much gains
    winstrol makes u more hard and less expensive but has more side-effects. whether its on liver or sexual drive....and im only 23 so i cant add test prop until 25 at least.
    whats ur opinion ?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you?

What are your stats?

i mentioned it above. 23
    i dont want some serious cycle with test because im not 25 yet.
    but i have been working out for 1 year and 7 months now and my height is 5'10'' and i weight 204 (i think i gained some weight because i used prohormone) i have 15% BF and thats the main reason for doing clen /t3 i want to bring it down . im dieting now to try to bring it down naturally to 12% or so then use clen/t3. some professional guy on this board told me its better.
    but i dont want to lose muscle because i got much bigger in this 17 months. u may not believe it but i gained more than 35 lbs and i actually lost fat!!!
    for example i lose alot of my waist size and in legs and i increased my weight so it must be muscle weight
    anyway ... i know anavar is less side-effect but is winstrol better ?
    i read about both on this forum and others and info about both but i cant make up my mind

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I don't recommend till you get to 25. Winny will shut down test production but I do like Winny over Anavar . IMO wait and do a small test cycle with Winny then end with come clen and a low dosage of T3.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    just this question. what would u prefer ? anavar or winstrol tabs with 6 weeks clen /t3 cycle....
    anavar is expensive and i've heard that it doesnt give much gains
    winstrol makes u more hard and less expensive but has more side-effects. whether its on liver or sexual drive....and im only 23 so i cant add test prop until 25 at least.
    whats ur opinion ?
    At 23 I would check my natural hormone production 1st before I used any AAS.
    You could try the CLEN/T3 along with diet and cardio to lose some fat if thats your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    At 23 I would check my natural hormone production 1st before I used any AAS.
    You could try the CLEN/T3 along with diet and cardio to lose some fat if thats your goal.
    even with a mild steroid like Anavar ??

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    even with a mild steroid like Anavar ??
    Although anavar is mild in toxicity, it can still shut you down. It isn't a safe alternative to test or other gear.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Either do just Clen /T3 or wait till you are the right age and do some test.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    I don't recommend till you get to 25. Winny will shut down test production but I do like Winny over Anavar. IMO wait and do a small test cycle with Winny then end with come clen and a low dosage of T3.
    that seems like the best solution. i might try 6 weeks clen only cycle 2 on 2 off because i already have it.
    wont do winny or anavar thou. im sad but its fine because its good to be safe
    thank you all

Thread Information