aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member

symptons of gyno and which AI to use?

ive been running test-e at 500mg a week for 6 weeks now, balls are fine, not sure about my nipples, how do u tell if u get gyno i mean they feel fine / look fine i keep touching them every day tho im paranoid dunno if im getting it or not lol but its annoying wat are u meant to feel? they seem a tiny bit loose not sure if they were like that b4 i started lol but nothing noticeable or nothing hurting.....

and wat AI is best to use... im thinkin a-dex or aromasin but i dont wanna slow my gains down. and im only running the cycle to 9 weeks i think then gonna stop n pct.

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    That is a short cycle and you're a nervous wreck. Relax, I'm dealing with the same thing. Adex should be fine.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Kid, don't **** with them. The more you rub them, the more irritated they'll get and that might lead your paranoia even further. My gyno bouts usually include pain in them and sometimes lactation. You'll be fine with a-dex.

aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member
    any reason to why i should use adex and not aromasin ? and wat are the dose amounts for each 1 u should be taking?

Thread Information