RandomMofo is offline New Member

need serious help regarding PCT, PLEASE! Im DESPERATE!

So here is my situation and the predicament I have put myself in. Last October i started a cycle of decca, and then started a cycle of tren in november. i used tren through january when i came down and started hcg . 3 weeks of hcg brought my boys back to normal, but after i stopped the hcg they started to shrink again and i was shut down all over again. i bought more hcg and kept doing it for another week until a friend of mine told me hcg can shut down permanently so i stopped. i then started taking test enanthate for 3 weeks until i could restart my pct. i began my pct about 12 days after taking my test enanthate shot, but my body was still immune till the hcg so my boys didnt come back at all. i started clomid right after the hcg at 100mg a day. this was working well and my boys were coming back but then i read somewhere that u only want to take much for 7 days and only to take 50mgs for 14 days after that. a couple of days after reduced my dosage i noticed my boys shrinking slightly. so ive been back on 100mg a day since. in a nuthshell, i ran the hcg for 3 weeks which didnt work cause my body was still immune to it, ive been running clomid for the last 2 1/2 weeks and my boys are coming back some but not all the way. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated to say the least.

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Dear god.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    hmm... running deca and tren ALONE just MIGHT have been your problem lol.

RandomMofo is offline New Member
    i know i ****ed up, but do u have any advice fellas? i could really use it.

Thread Information