flyingpoint001 is offline Junior Member

cycle of Prescription grade "Mast 200 ml" and prescription grade HCG?

what do you guys think of a cycle of Prescription grade "Mast 200 ml" containing 150 mg of Drostanolone Enanthate and 50 mg of Drostanolone Propionate and prescription grade HCG ?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Do you have breast cancer?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    not a fan of blends personally. i like to have control over each compound and it's amount but that's not to take away from blends and especially this blend. d.p. and d.e. are both solid compounds but layout your goals and physical stats and let's see if we can find you a suitable cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it is fake, since masteron is not produced for human use. Like Tbol, everything you'll find is UGL.

flyingpoint001 is offline Junior Member
    in the past 4 years i have ran two cycles of test 300wk and anadrol 50/per-day each cycle was 8 weeks. i used tamox and armidex for pct. first cycle my weight went from 195 to 225 and on the second cycle it went from 210 to 236 . first cycle bench went from 260 to 300 and on the second from 285 to 345. i got all the strength i wanted and more but not the hardness. im been off for yr and 1/2 and want a cycle to get real hard. i am now 205 lbs. so i am mainly concerned on getting hard rather then strength. iv been thinking about either mast or primobolan two use with test

Thread Information