Thread: Winny Bloat?

RoidReaper is offline Member

Winny Bloat?

So using winny ive noticed some bloat in the past 4 days... Why? Its kind of aggravating me. Im getting some strength, my joints hurt like hell (Thats how i know its winny) and im achey all over and my arm vascularity seems to be showing more, but my face and stomach seem to be a little puffed.

Can anyone say what this might be?

Im running 1mg Adex EOD and winny 50mg ED..

Yellow 50mg Tabs

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    what other androgens are in the mix?
    has your diet changed?
    has your supplement intake changed?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    what other androgens are in the mix?
    has your diet changed?
    has your supplement intake changed?
    Diet has been the same. Also running GH @ 5iu a day, been using GH for ove ra month. Maybe a little more sodium in my diets. But nothing drastic.

body could be responding to the sodium uptake but you haven't answered my androgen question, unless of course there aren't any other androgens and this is a winstrol only cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    body could be responding to the sodium uptake but you haven't answered my androgen question, unless of course there aren't any other androgens and this is a winstrol only cycle..
    Whoops sorry. Test Prop 100mg EOD, with adex 1mg eod.

4 days in on the testosterone eh. Your body could just be responding to the combination of compounds being introduced. Winstrol may not necessarily be the culprit and likely isn't but the combination of everything could play role. Water retention on Propionate isn't significant but it definitely happens as with any form of Testosterone. Stay focused on everything including your diet and let the AI stabilize in the blood and your bloat shouldn't be an issue. Make sure your h20 intake is up to par.

No, ive been on prop for WAY longer than that dude lol. Ive been self dosing TRT for a while. I posted this in other threads. So i know its not the prop. Btw the 400mg of prop is a blast, i usually cruise on 200mg a week.

I see. If the bloat isn't ridiculously outrageous then I wouldn't be worried man. Like I said, keep an eye on your overall diet especially water and sodium intake, let the anastrozole peak and things should normalize. Remember you have complete control over your doses and sometimes a tweak in these to address accordingly is all it takes.

Also im having some headaches from the win. I trust my source... Just kinda weird. Im thinking its something else.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Also im having some headaches from the win. I trust my source... Just kinda weird. Im thinking its something else.
    I've taken into consideration that it could be another compound but I'm not sure what would be produced false as a yellow pill. If it wasn't yellow it would make a tad more sense being another AAS.

blainer is offline Junior Member
    I used to get headaches from winny and test 400. I'd tell you to down the dose but 50 is low already. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blainer View Post
    I used to get headaches from winny and test 400. I'd tell you to down the dose but 50 is low already. lol.
    I just hope the yellow win tabs are legit. And arent DBOL . Because ive added bloat it seems. Im going to be so pissed if its not winny.

Well how big are the tabs? The yellow winny tabs should be like really effing small. Dbol pills are normally pretty good size and start dissolving when you put them in your mouth.

Well how big are the tabs? The yellow winny tabs should be like really effing small. Dbol pills are normally pretty good size and start dissolving when you put them in your mouth.
    The A50s, the DBOL 50s and the Winny 50s are all the same size, they just all have a diff color. I heard if u chew the winny, it should taste like nothing. However if u chew the dbol it tastes bitter. I chewed the winny. No taste.

Hmm. Well the yellow winny tabs I have seen are small in size and came in a bag not a bottle. I wouldn't know if they have a taste I just swallow em. lol. The dbol some tasts like shit one bottle I got in Mex one time had a sweet taste to them. I am just throwing guesses out there though because I haven't seen the pills you are talaking about specifically. Hard to know anymore with all the nderground labs.

the size of the pill will vary from producer to producer.

Thread Information