standoringmz is offline New Member

Cool Help with cyle !!

Hello again i want to ask u guys to help get some opinions from u what to do in this case :

im Doing 2 x Week trenbo Ena + 3 Test Prop for 12 Weeks and in last 4 week`s il add winni thing is after alot of pain from the test prop now im getting use to it but still i have some little pain` i want to ask whith what can i change test PRoP i want to change it i want to make my training harder and harder and i dont want to have the pain from T Prop to hold me back from doing those tipe of trainings

LF to see some info in what to change this with some ppl told me TEST ENA but i dont want to get bigger and ofc if im doing cut i dont want this watter ret. from ENA Test plz help thanx

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    wht didn't you run e from the start to compliment the same ester of tren u were running. how far along are u in the cycle.

i am at the middle of the 2Week / but the thing whi i didint took TEST ENA is i am doing cut not bulk lean or things like that i dont want watter ret.ion .... and that is why i dont want to take test ena ... thing is that at the end of it in the 8-12 Week il add winnie also so donno for sure what to do that is why i am asking got alot in my head atm but i dont want to put more i want to go lean cut / no watter rettention sry for my english

up plz help

Up plz help !!!!

guys no one can tell me an alternative to change Test pro ? .... at the end i will take susta lf to see some comments thanx alot

stpete is offline Banned
    Not everyone gets bloated on test e. Depends on individual and diet/cardio. Since the Prop is killing you, go ahead w/ cyp or sust.
    Do you have a PCT lined up?

What do u mean with if i have my pct lined up ?? / the only thing is is my first my muscle as someone else told me is fresh virgin / but yes not all guys have same pain i had but as susta is weeker in getting the watter retention il go with it not with ena / cyp

yes il use after PCT i am rdy for that too XD

and i dont see ure point what dose diet/cardio have with the pain that u have from the shott ? and ofc doing a cut lean musc gain if it is posible / doing cardio 3 time a week and food is abit low but its fine eatting only proteine and wery low carb .
    Last edited by standoringmz; 06-04-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Thread Information