tdaddy12 is offline New Member

Masteron and Primo??? help me not waste my money

Ok so im a lean 6'4 210pound guy with legit 6-7% body fat with abs and all that and put up 330-340 on becnh. been off everything for a while and want to bulk up a little bit and harden up. Doing a cycle with test prop 115-120mg EOD(350mg a wk) and masteron 115-120mg EOD(350mg a wk). I already have PCT in place my only question is would it be worth it to add in primobolon in 350mg a wk. its pretty expensive but i heard from some it would be a sick cycle and compliment the masteron but then again i heard its not really worth it for the money?? Any suggestions or experience with primo??? thanks for any help at all

cmonnnn someone has to know, not even about money just want to know if its a good cycle

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Your profile says your 24, thats why you havent gotten a response. This board will not give advice to anyone under 25

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You don't need the Primo, at all.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    I don't think you need the Primo. Sounds kind of redundant. You consider throwing in some Deca with the Masteron and Test?

didnt know had to be 25 and na had some bad decca dick before and never again would i do that. ok thanks

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Your profile says your 24, thats why you havent gotten a response. This board will not give advice to anyone under 25
    This is not correct.....

There is no set age that one should cycle and there is certainly no set age that will determin if people are to give out advise...

There are more things than age to consider when assessing if someone is ready for AAS

IMO age is important but I would much rather advise someone who is a few years younger than 25 but is dedicated to the lifestyle with a good diet and the drive to do well over someone who is 25 but has no clue about anything.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Primobolan is one of those anabolic steroids which has a cult following not unlike the old original version of Masteron
    Read this: http://www.steroid.com/Primobolan.php

Thread Information