jaykate666 is offline New Member

first cycle - Tbol

Hi all, I am new to the site and hoping you can give me some answers to my questions.
    I am male, 22yo, 5ft8", 180lbs, 12%bodyfat.

I have been working out for 3 years on and off but the last 18 moths serious training. over this time period I have gained 12lbs lean. My problem is the last 4 months I have gained nothing and remained the same weight. I have up calorie intake to 3500-4000 a day (no big macs!)
    I then looked into steroids and have done about a months research and gained alot of knowledge from sites and forums such as this.
    My first choice was dbol at a small sensible cycle of 1-6weeks 25mg dbol + nolva ED then 20mg pct for 3 weeks.
    I read on the many sides of dbol and then came across TBol which seemed alot more beneficial for me being my first cycle. This is what I come up with.
    Weeks 1-6 Tbol 40mg (with milk thistle)
    Weeks 7-9 nolva 40mg/20mg/20mg

What do you guys think?

I understand Orals are more toxic, but this is just a trial and hopefully if all succeeds I can add test in my 2nd cycle.

Look forward to seeing your comments.

wilsonw25 is offline Junior Member
    you are still a little Too young for steroids . Wait til you are 25. Do more research. dbol or tbol only cycle for 6 weeks is retarded. always Test for first cycle.

bruary17 is offline Member
    hdrol is converts to tbol in the body. PM me I'll tell you where to get it for 26.99 a bottle also, search hdrol. lots of good info on countless boards...im about to start my cycle soon

Thread Information