Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mani_bono is offline Associate Member

Flex Wheeler admiting to using steroids from age 18!

probably you have seen this video before but today I saw it for the first time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47V5...8B21E96CA1DC20

I always thought pros developed their bodies naturally as much as possible then going for the juice, this is insane ... he also admits being on HRT off season, i don't like it, I always though pros are more intelligent that this! I know everyone is different but are all of them like this?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Dam he sure is out of shape now....

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_bono View Post

I always thought pros developed their bodies naturally as much as possible then going for the juice, this is insane ... he also admits being on HRT off season, i don't like it, I always though pros are more intelligent that this! I know everyone is different but are all of them like this?
    Thats a laugh, arnold was believed to start using at 14-16.

buffgator is offline king of mass

Nothing special about a pro bb. Many start from a young age, many take way to much, many surprisingly dobt take much.....there just people trying to get the edge. Sounds like your new to bb and still a bit naive.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Nothing special about a pro bb. Many start from a young age, many take way to much, many surprisingly dobt take much.....there just people trying to get the edge. Sounds like your new to bb and still a bit naive.
    so there is no point in advising an 18 years old kid not to do steroids , they want to look like flex and arnold and they are copying them ... and I'm not new to BB dude! I've been doing it for 10 years probably way more than you, but maybe new to steroids and professional sport and that's because I've been never considered competing in a BB show before, now I'm thinking about it ...

no its still wrong to start that early so there is a point.....some people will do whatever anyway though. i didn't mean your new to working out like a bodybuilder, just new to following the sport and learning its not what it appears on the surface. also no your 10th years doesn't have me beat.

so there is no point in advising an 18 years old kid not to do steroids, they want to look like flex and arnold and they are copying them ... and I'm not new to BB dude! I've been doing it for 10 years probably way more than you, but maybe new to steroids and professional sport and that's because I've been never considered competing in a BB show before, now I'm thinking about it ...
    I do agree with you to some extent. Theres really no point in advising a 18 year old not to do hormones and only for one reason.. THEY DONT LISTEN lol.

I mean yeah you dont want to shut down your growth plates and shit etc. But like i said before, there is no age that justifies the use of AAS, because our hormones were never ment to be ****ed with in the first place. Yet we use them for enhancement. And whatever side effects we may get, thats our own fault. If your gonna make your bed, then u better sleep in it.

I started at a young age and i know for a damn fact im stuck on TRT. Sucks? Yes...

End of the World? No.

Id rather be natural of course but i still function fine and thats all that matters to me. NOW thats not to say, OK GO AHEAD AND JUST JUMP ON TRT. Im just saying the side of my story.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    oh come on flex hrt didnt work but something called trex did it for you lol?

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    JUst because arnold and flex are pro bbers doesnt mean if your 18 and you juice you will become one too. It also doesnt mean they are healthy either. bbing is about appearance not health or fuctionality. Look at all the pro wrestlers dying of heart attacks at age 40

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    JUst because arnold and flex are pro bbers doesnt mean if your 18 and you juice you will become one too. It also doesnt mean they are healthy either. bbing is about appearance not health or fuctionality. Look at all the pro wrestlers dying of heart attacks at age 40
    yes but most of these wrestlers are also using cocain with AAS... Not a good combo.

Steroids are safer than Vitamin C for christ sakes.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    It's an advertisement for efx test charge so it's hard to believe everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    It's an advertisement for efx test charge so it's hard to believe everything he said.
    Yeah its BS

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    lol yeah he sounds stupid and everyone knows he is saying those stuff for the money!

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    yes but most of these wrestlers are also using cocain with AAS... Not a good combo.

many bb's are just as into rec drugs and the party scene.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    many bb's are just as into rec drugs and the party scene.
    very true

I do agree with you to some extent. Theres really no point in advising a 18 year old not to do hormones and only for one reason.. THEY DONT LISTEN lol.

I mean yeah you dont want to shut down your growth plates and shit etc. But like i said before, there is no age that justifies the use of AAS, because our hormones were never ment to be ****ed with in the first place. Yet we use them for enhancement. And whatever side effects we may get, thats our own fault. If your gonna make your bed, then u better sleep in it.

I started at a young age and i know for a damn fact im stuck on TRT. Sucks? Yes...

End of the World? No.

Id rather be natural of course but i still function fine and thats all that matters to me. NOW thats not to say, OK GO AHEAD AND JUST JUMP ON TRT. Im just saying the side of my story.
    But I'm having a hard time right now ...

I'm on my 8th week of my first cycle now (6 week anavar and 6 weeks of Test Prop + Primo both 400mg per week) and I should say it sucks! I know i made a huge mistake for going in a anavar only 6 week in the first place, but feeling of the balls shrinkage
    and the feeling of your libido not functioning correctly sucks. first week of test was great I was so horny all the time like good old times! but know in the second week it's looks like I lost interest in girls (back to the feeling i had from the 3th week of anavar) and feeling of the small balls sucks! sometimes I think about it so much that I have a really hard time going to sleep.

I'm only happy when I'm in the Gym or when I'm looking at my body progress in the mirror ...

I was so motivated for my first contest in the Feb 2011 but now I'm having a really hard time add all this to EOD double injections for me and soreness in the guts although that's the easy part ...
    I think All this stuff going on my head makes my progress slow I've been up only 1lbs from start of test cycle ...

But I'm having a hard time right now ...

I'm on my 8th week of my first cycle now (6 week anavar and 6 weeks of Test Prop + Primo both 400mg per week) and I should say it sucks! I know i made a huge mistake for going in a anavar only 6 week in the first place, but feeling of the balls shrinkage
    and the feeling of your libido not functioning correctly sucks. first week of test was great I was so horny all the time like good old times! but know in the second week it's looks like I lost interest in girls (back to the feeling i had from the 3th week of anavar) and feeling of the small balls sucks! sometimes I think about it so much that I have a really hard time going to sleep.

I'm only happy when I'm in the Gym or when I'm looking at my body progress in the mirror ...

I was so motivated for my first contest in the Feb 2011 but now I'm having a really hard time add all this to EOD double injections for me and soreness in the guts although that's the easy part ...
    I think All this stuff going on my head makes my progress slow I've been up only 1lbs from start of test cycle ...
    actually I meant Feb 2012

TestAce is offline Junior Member

I wouldn't quite say that. While I agree that steroids used at the right age with responsibility can be plenty safe enough, Vitamin C has been shown to cure many diseases and reverse cancer with intravenous megadosing.

Quote Originally Posted by TestAce View Post
    I wouldn't quite say that. While I agree that steroids used at the right age with responsibility can be plenty safe enough, Vitamin C has been shown to cure many diseases and reverse cancer with intravenous megadosing.
    Vitamin C in high doses can be deadly, Testosterone in high doses hasnt killed any1.

Vitamin C in high doses can be deadly, Testosterone in high doses hasnt killed any1.
    Don't fight they both are lovely lol, Testesterone helps us to build more muscles and Vitamin C reduces cortisol and keeps them safe!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Dam he sure is out of shape now....
    He had one of the best phsiques ever in his prime. He could have been MR.O
    in ny opinion.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is just a terrible argument. You could take 30 grams of Vitamin C in a day and only get diarrea. It is almost impossible to OD on, and essential for your health in moderate doses.
    I'm pro-AAS (obviously), but lets be honest here: unless we're talking HRT to correct low test, steroids are not "good for you".
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-02-2011 at 04:26 PM.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    Its a very good point that,

IMO I reckon If you live a healthy life style (no drink, drugs, ciggerettes etc)

and just use AAS i think you live to a decent age.

I bet the golden age body builders like Arnie etc where like this and is probly the reason most of them are still a live in there 60's

and the guys dying in the 30's - 40's giving press the ammunition to blame it all on roids where probably using all sorts of recreational drugs and causing a lot more stress on the heart which led to there premature deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This is just a terrible argument. You could take 30 grams of Vitamin C in a day and only get diarrea. It is almost impossible to OD on, and essential for your health in moderate doses.
    I'm pro-AAS (obviously), but lets be honest here: unless we're talking HRT to correct low test, steroids are not "good for you".
    I never said steroids were good for you lol. But Vitamin C is listed as more dangerous than anabolics.

Quote Originally Posted by manblue View Post
    Its a very good point that,

IMO I reckon If you live a healthy life style (no drink, drugs, ciggerettes etc)

and just use AAS i think you live to a decent age.

I bet the golden age body builders like Arnie etc where like this and is probly the reason most of them are still a live in there 60's

and the guys dying in the 30's - 40's giving press the ammunition to blame it all on roids where probably using all sorts of recreational drugs and causing a lot more stress on the heart which led to there premature deaths.
    Bodybuilders who die of a early age use alot more then steroids . You have to take into account, drinking, street drugs etc.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol....you think pros are concerned with health.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never said steroids were good for you lol. But Vitamin C is listed as more dangerous than anabolics.
    But you don't blast and cruise on Vit C at 2-3 grams a week, with slin and hgh.....which = blood is mud

bparks19 is offline New Member
    Bodybuilders who die of a early age use alot more then steroids. You have to take into account, drinking, street drugs etc.
    agreed the recent randy savage death was linked back to using server amounts of cocaine for years. Idk if you guys have ever seen the movie "bigger faster stronger" but it said more people are checked in to hospitals for health problems from Tylenol (taking to much, or body have a bad reaction) than there are for people having steroid problems. They also stated in the year 2008 there was 1 recorded death linked back to steroid use . Not saying its ture to the entirety just quoting the movie. great and educational movie

Quote Originally Posted by bparks19 View Post
    agreed the recent randy savage death was linked back to using server amounts of cocaine for years. Idk if you guys have ever seen the movie "bigger faster stronger" but it said more people are checked in to hospitals for health problems from Tylenol (taking to much, or body have a bad reaction) than there are for people having steroid problems. They also stated in the year 2008 there was 1 recorded death linked back to steroid use. Not saying its ture to the entirety just quoting the movie. great and educational movie
    STEROIDS ... HGH!!!!!!! PROTEIN!!! lol

Floydian is offline Banned
    18 whow too young... lol

Gucks is offline Member
    lee priest admitted he started using deca at 18 aswell, he said he did a deca only cycle at 18. deca dick at 18? no thank you!

dorian sia dhe didnt use untill he was 21 though, which a reasonable age.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bparks19 View Post
    agreed the recent randy savage death was linked back to using server amounts of cocaine for years. Idk if you guys have ever seen the movie "bigger faster stronger" but it said more people are checked in to hospitals for health problems from Tylenol (taking to much, or body have a bad reaction) than there are for people having steroid problems. They also stated in the year 2008 there was 1 recorded death linked back to steroid use. Not saying its ture to the entirety just quoting the movie. great and educational movie
    If the amount of people taking Tylenol were taking steroids I would bet you that role would switch places.

Most of the world takes over the counter pain killers, less then 1% take gear so obvioulsy there will be more problems with the pain killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    lee priest admitted he started using deca at 18 aswell, he said he did a deca only cycle at 18. deca dick at 18? no thank you!

dorian sia dhe didnt use untill he was 21 though, which a reasonable age.
    Dorian is smart and very different to these guys IMO, Dorian makes other bodybuilders look so gay!
    I like the no bullsh*it approach of dorian in training and diet, he probably used the same approach regarding steroids ...

Gucks is offline Member
    Dorian is smart and very different to these guys IMO, Dorian makes other bodybuilders look so gay!
    I like the no bullsh*it approach of dorian in training and diet, he probably used the same approach regarding steroids ...
    dorain is wihtout doubt my favourite BB, absolute hero :P and he always tells is how it is. he doesnt fck around. he only started training when he was 20 though, and only seriously when he was 21. he busted his balls to catch up for some1 who started so late. guys like ronnie started when they were 14.

any1 seen dorian's supposed cycle? i dont know how legit it is, but it lookes insane anyway :P

http://forums.steroid.com/archive/in...p/t-77837.html <- dorian's cycle

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    dorain is wihtout doubt my favourite BB, absolute hero :P and he always tells is how it is. he doesnt fck around. he only started training when he was 20 though, and only seriously when he was 21. he busted his balls to catch up for some1 who started so late. guys like ronnie started when they were 14.

any1 seen dorian's supposed cycle? i dont know how legit it is, but it lookes insane anyway :P

http://forums.steroid.com/archive/in...p/t-77837.html <- dorian's cycle
    yeah i was gonna make that my first cycle.....thats ridiculous hahahahahah

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Big surprise there. I always thought Flex Wheeler's 23" arms were completely natural.
    Last edited by TOkidd; 06-03-2011 at 08:20 AM.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    This is an advertisement for one the shadiest supp companies on the market, coming from the guy who said he was attacked by ninjas.

I take whatever info he discloses in this video with a grain of salt.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    great video though about his experience with aas, ty!

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    wait....body builders use steroids ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    that's what I thought lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information