babyman is offline New Member

Anavar please help :(

Hey guys, Here are my current stats I'm 6'1 213lb 14%bf 26Years old. My current blood pressure is 112/67( doctor said this was normal )since I am an athlete. I am currently running a Test cycle with Var. 12 week cycle of test cyp 250mg @ 2x per week. I am currently in week 5. I also take arimidex .5mg EOD, and i do 250iu of hcg with each of my shots. I started the var in the 5th week so five days ago. I am running 40mg a day of var. I am taking my 10mg pills throughout the day with food. I know its good var because its very good product where I am from many people love it. But me on the other hand, im having so many difficulties with it. Im getting tightness of my chest, head feels tight, heavier breathing, and i was getting stomach cramps but thos left 2 days ago. Its like im getting anxiety attacks. Iv gotten a bit dizzy, and hot flashes during my baseball game.... What the heck can i do... will this go away? should I lower dose? please help? anything will help.... by the way my name is joey nice to meet you guys

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    That doesnt sound like ANAVAR to me and think 40mg DAILY is about as low as you want to go.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Those aren't normal side effects of Var.
    I would drop it, as there is probably something wrong with it.

this blows man..... I dont know what to do... what are you suppose to feel like on the var bonapart....

Quote Originally Posted by babyman View Post
    this blows man..... I dont know what to do... what are you suppose to feel like on the var bonapart....
    You shouldn't really feel any different. An appetite increase or decrease would be normal, but it shouldn't make you feel bad.

yeah man i get little headaches and stuff see my bp isnt high at all even on test so i find it wierd.... like if they cut it with something to make it seem strong waht would do you think could be doing it to me

it causes a drop in my diastolic pressure drops it from around 65-70 to about 56...

Quote Originally Posted by babyman View Post
    it causes a drop in my diastolic pressure drops it from around 65-70 to about 56...
    That tells me it is tainted with some other drug. There is no reason why Var would drop your BP. It should raise it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! the test is amazing lol but **** i cant beleive the var is doing that to me lol i guess ill get rid of it...

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    I'd say its some bad var or its not the var at all. Your dosage seems too low to cause anything like that.

Thread Information