J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

couple "tren" questions????

1. How do you prevent the so called "tren " gyno??

2. What is this i hear about "tren dick"??....i read something about it in another thread but only breifly...so any info would be appreciated.

3. Another thing i read about was that i should add some type of testosterone to my tren cycle....some suggest sust....Whats the reason why you need a testosterone base with tren and is it necessary??

---THANKS GUYS.....ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED------

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    1- not sure bro
    2- get some test
    3- prop or enth, because of fina dick

adaptations is offline Member
    you can use bromo to counter act the fina 'gyno'......

as for fina dick, as long as you ryn some type of test with it youll be fine....

youd prolly even be fine running fina alone too

Billmister is offline Member
    1-SEARCH
    2-SEARCH
    3-SEARCH FOR POST FROM YESTERDAY

or...

If you just want everyone to answer your questions without you going deep into your search i would say

1-Bromo combats "fina" gyno. one tab a day with food
    2-Test will increase your testosterone level, which will make it good for combating fina dick. Some people get it, others don't. Most people would say to play it save and take a test with it. so it levels it out. Test and since fina is a nortest and all.
    3-because of deca dick

Hope this advise helps. And no flames intended for what i said in the begining. It's just that if you would type fina in the search button all the 3 questions you have asked will be answered and more. good luck with your cycle

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    also, test is good not only for fina dick, but it also aids in gaining more LBM- tren helps keep test bloat down. especially prop. my suggestion would be to run prop and tren ED.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: couple "tren" questions????

Originally posted by pighater10
    1. How do you prevent the so called "tren " gyno??

2. What is this i hear about "tren dick"??....i read something about it in another thread but only breifly...so any info would be appreciated.

3. Another thing i read about was that i should add some type of testosterone to my tren cycle....some suggest sust....Whats the reason why you need a testosterone base with tren and is it necessary??

---THANKS GUYS.....ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED------
    1. Bromocriptine or Dostinex or if you want you can try using Vitamin B6. Do a search on it and you'll find a couple of threads about optimal doses to use.

2. Tren is very suppressive to the HPTA, many people suffer a loss of libido/sex drive. Adding some test will relieve this problem.

3. I'd throw in some test prop as it will aid in LBM gains and prevent loss of libido/sex drive.

Thread Information