Dylancfc is offline New Member

Question Fat loss/trim on testE/dbol cycle (higher bf% starters only)

so I have decided to start my first cycle of aas (i am not here to be convinced otherwise)
    I will be doing 500mg a week of test e for 12 weeks as well as running 20mg of dbol ed for the first 4 weeks.
    pct will be nolvadex (40mg per day first 2 weeks, 20mg for the last 2 weeks) and clomid (100mg first 2 weeks 50mg for the last 2)

I am 20, been training for 1 year, 220lbs, 6ft3 and 20% bf

My real question is, will gaining a large amount of muscle from this cycle aid in fat loss? will I see a better shape in my body? since starting training I have gained a good amount of muscle and strength but have not seen much fat go away (obviously as more fat comes with muscle gain) I have been fat since i was 6 and i am no longer prepared to wait, I am doing this, so if people who have done this cycle or similiar ones who had a higher bf% could tell me how they faired that would be great. I know cycles involving tren /var etc would be better for fat loss but I would like to get a bit bigger first.

TO SUMMARISE : HOW HAS THIS CYCLE WORKED FOR ANY OF YOU WHO STARTED WITH A HIGHER BF% IN TERMS OF LOSING FAT/BETTER SHAPE?

Thanks.

Pizzle is offline New Member
    You should hold off till you're older, train your ass off, get your diet in check, and you will see results. You're not anywhere near ready for juice.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You havnt convinced me.You are still to young.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Your to young but I've been in your position. Things that have work for me have always been intense cardio & very low carbs ( keto).
    Im on cycle now Test E Tren E EQ. Adding muscle now, 4 more weeks then hard cardio.

Stomach surgery helped the most !

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Do u relies the lifetime side effects you could Get by using aas at this age?

Thread Information