Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Turkish Juicer

Thread: Next Cycle Test-E/Primo

R1Guy is offline New Member

Next Cycle Test-E/Primo

My next cycle will start in 6 weeks.
    Test-E 500mg ew for 12 weeks
    Primo 400mg week 6-12 (I am debating running it the first 6 weeks, or the last. any suggestions?)

For anyone wanting stats
    6'3" 218lbs 15%bf (had it measured by sitting under water, forgot the actual name of it)
    I have 3 cycles under my belt, and I am on my final week of an 50mg/day Anavar only cycle. I chose this cycle because I have not cycled on over 2 years, so I wanted something somewhat light to kickstart my workouts.

P.S.
    What is the best way to administer 2 injectables? I will be inj. test 1XWeek and primo 2X/week. Has anyone combined test and another injectable in the same syringe, and pushed it all at once?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    to young for that, at age 21 is not recommended.

I am 23. My first cycle was at 21 though.

Pizzle is offline New Member
    I've never had an issue mixing into one syringe, my personal preference though is to not push more than 2ccs at a time. Why did you run a anavar only cycle?

Honestly I was going to run it with test, but decided on a whim to run it alone and see the affect it had on me.
    I read everywhere that anavar alone would not produce much gain, but my 3 main lifts have all increased by 75lbs. Even while maintaining an extremely low fat diet and cardio 3-4 times a week.
    All in all, I would definitely run another anavar only cycle. I have only been taking 40-50mg/day, so on my next cycle, I will up the dosage.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have run 4 Primobolan Depot cycles so far and Iranian Test E accompanied 3 of them. Great combo is all I can say, all turned out to be extremely successful cycles.

Primobolan is a weak androgenic , however, users know all about its incredible long term anabolic effects, allowing one to maintain more muscle built during cycle than many other AAS that are supposedly much stronger. At any rate, 2 things needs to be known about Primobolan if you expect a proper outcome from your cycle,

- It needs to be run for at least 12 weeks,

- It needs to be run at a dose of minumum 400mg a week, ideally 600-800mg a week.

I have run it at 700mg a week in my 4th Primobolan cycle along with 500mg Test E, Primo injections were ED and my close circle of friends and family had an hard time recognizing my new bodytype once after the cycle was over. I have employed both HCG and a solid AI throughout my cycle, PCT was intelligently designed and started/ended at the right times, kept more than half the gains by overeating after the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    I have run 4 Primobolan Depot cycles so far and Iranian Test E accompanied 3 of them. Great combo is all I can say, all turned out to be extremely successful cycles.

Primobolan is a weak androgenic , however, users know all about its incredible long term anabolic effects, allowing one to maintain more muscle built during cycle than many other AAS that are supposedly much stronger. At any rate, 2 things needs to be known about Primobolan if you expect a proper outcome from your cycle,

- It needs to be run for at least 12 weeks,

- It needs to be run at a dose of minumum 400mg a week, ideally 600-800mg a week.

I have run it at 700mg a week in my 4th Primobolan cycle along with 500mg Test E, Primo injections were ED and my close circle of friends and family had an hard time recognizing my new bodytype once after the cycle was over. I have employed both HCG and a solid AI throughout my cycle, PCT was intelligently designed and started/ended at the right times, kept more than half the gains by overeating after the cycle.
    Thanks for the advice. I will definitely up the dosage on the primo and run it for all 12 weeks.

Have you run a cycle without HCG , and how would you compare the difference between the two?

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand why people saying primobolan needs to be run at least for 12 weeks!
    no it's 12 weeks and 3 days if you run for 12 weeks and 2 days you will not see any result! lol

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I will definitely up the dosage on the primo and run it for all 12 weeks.

Have you run a cycle without HCG, and how would you compare the difference between the two?
    I have never run a real cycle without HCG . Frankly, I do not think it is a good idea and I never wanted to take that risk. In fact, I refuse to not running HCG in a future cycle simply because I do not want to experiment a process with my body which I know will most likely lead to testicular atrophy. All I can tell you is that I have never experienced any noticable issues with the boys while running HCG at 250 i.u. E3D starting from 2nd week all the way up to PCT. I am certain at this point that HCG was largely responsible for successful PCTs in terms of quick and effective recoveries after every and each cycle.

On another note, some users report injection pain regarding Primobolan Depot injections, this is most likely due to the heavy molecular weight of the compound. This so called pain is nowhere close to the extremely painful Winstrol injections but just make sure whoever is giving you the injection knows what he/she is doing, the injection needs to be done slowly and gently. I can easily handle 2 Primo vials in a syringe, you can also mix your Test E with a Primo Vial inside the syringe and recieve it in the form of a single injection.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need a lot more Primo.

I have never run a real cycle without HCG . Frankly, I do not think it is a good idea and I never wanted to take that risk. In fact, I refuse to not running HCG in a future cycle simply because I do not want to experiment a process with my body which I know will most likely lead to testicular atrophy. All I can tell you is that I have never experienced any noticable issues with the boys while running HCG at 250 i.u. E3D starting from 2nd week all the way up to PCT. I am certain at this point that HCG was largely responsible for successful PCTs in terms of quick and effective recoveries after every and each cycle.

On another note, some users report injection pain regarding Primobolan Depot injections, this is most likely due to the heavy molecular weight of the compound. This so called pain is nowhere close to the extremely painful Winstrol injections but just make sure whoever is giving you the injection knows what he/she is doing, the injection needs to be done slowly and gently. I can easily handle 2 Primo vials in a syringe, you can also mix your Test E with a Primo Vial inside the syringe and recieve it in the form of a single injection.
    I have not run HCG during past cycles, but have been considering for my next. The only problem I had with my testicles was on my 2nd cycle, where it felt like I was getting kicked in the nuts for 3 weeks straight. It was uncomfortable as anything, but it went away after a while. Of course, they did shrink, but came right back up to size not even a 5 weeks after. Of course, I cant claim that on my body's natural recovery ability, because as always, they had some help from our friend Clomid.

But Ill probably pick up more Primo to run all 12 weeks, and some HCG.

I will post my 4th Primobolan Depot cycle, which was the most advanced. I hope this gives you an idea about a successful Primo cycle, including PCT.

Week 1-12: Primobolan Depot 700mg, Test E 500mg, Arimidex 0.5mg EOD, HCG 250 i.u. E3D

PCT (Starts 16 days after last Test E injection): Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED, Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED
    maverick68 likes this.

I will post my 4th Primobolan Depot cycle, which was the most advanced. I hope this gives you an idea about a successful Primo cycle, including PCT.

Week 1-12: Primobolan Depot 700mg, Test E 500mg, Arimidex 0.5mg EOD, HCG 250 i.u. E3D

PCT (Starts 16 days after last Test E injection): Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED, Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED
    Ill be running the same amount of test-e and most likely HCG as you during my cycle. However, my source recommends only 200-400mg per week of this manufacturers Primo. Im assuming you got great results with the high dosage though, but Im slightly hesitant to up the dosage higher than advised, but I will definitely consider because Im all for the theory of using a little too much to for big gains, than not enough and waste 12 weeks of gear.

Ill be running the same amount of test-e and most likely HCG as you during my cycle. However, my source recommends only 200-400mg per week of this manufacturers Primo. Im assuming you got great results with the high dosage though, but Im slightly hesitant to up the dosage higher than advised, but I will definitely consider because Im all for the theory of using a little too much to for big gains, than not enough and waste 12 weeks of gear.
    200-400mg/week? lol
    Your source has never used Primo and only read some old profile on it.

Plus, my primo is only 100mg/ml. Other sources have 200+mg/ml.
    I know my guy is legit, but I feel like it should be more concentrated.

Anyways, I will up the planned dosage. Probably at least 500mg/week.

Plus, my primo is only 100mg/ml. Other sources have 200+mg/ml.
    I know my guy is legit, but I feel like it should be more concentrated.

Anyways, I will up the planned dosage. Probably at least 500mg/week.
    Standard concentration is 100mg/ml. Some UGLs just do 200mg/ml and most of it is crippling. I chose the happy medium and brew my own at 150mg/ml.

Samialfa1 is offline New Member

what if u going only for 6 weeks and u will run it for 400 test e and 300 primo every week and then from the 4 th week hgr ( somatropin) will be involved all I am askin how did u dealt with the water retention of the test can u can elemanat this by diet and cardio cause this is what concerns me about the test e and does the primo and somatropin will elemenate this And how does the test e worked with fat and the pct when it works during the course does it control the water retention

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This thread is over 2 years old!

Please start your own thread.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information