Monster Cycle

23/m
    bp 10%
    5'9

weeks 1-5 100mg adrol
    weeks 1-14 400mg deca
    weeks 1-14 750mg test c
    weeks 1-30 2iu HGH
    adex .5 throughout along with clomid and nolva post.
    ***HGH @ 2iu/day *** min 6 months.

Diet is on point, been running one of the boards for about 2 years now.

Interested in what anyone has to say about cycling the hgh into this ed.

1 iu in the morning, 1 iu in the afternoon

mon, weds, fri split the 750 and 400

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    2 years on the "boards" and your going to running a cycle like this with your stats? Hmm.

Loveismurder613 is offline New Member
    Is there something negative about the cycle or something i should be doing different in your opinion? Im not a big guy, but ive hit my plateau and its time to bulk up. I usually go to the extreme but this just seems like a mediocre cycle for some good gains with proper diet.

Cycle has way too many compounds for a beginner. You, like you stated, are not a very big guy. If you hit a plateau then you should break it with diet and/or training, not using gear. Get to a healthy weight before using. Trust me, you dont want to play with it before your ready.

Its not my first cycle though, getting big all natural by routine, diet and regiments takes years. I was just asking what someone had to say about cycling the hgh in with everything. ages 23-25 your plates should stop growing so in theory its a decent idea to start it now without any harm done. Also running it early in the am when the body doesnt produce it and in the afternoon seemed the most effective.

Thats even worse if its not your first cycle. Only 162lbs after multiple cycles? Your problem clearly lies in your diet or lack of. Also, its very obvious you havent done much research because if you did, you would see where there are many mistakes in what you are doing. Slow down, take some time and read...especially in the diet section.

Gucks is offline Member
    162ibs is tiny man, even for a short guy. ur bf is good but i would love to know what u were BEFORE u started cycling. a few m8s of mine are the same sort of stats as u but their only 18/19.

what were ur previous cycles?

14 weeks is a bit long, but not unreasonable length of time. doses are above average but is u were a bigger guy with previous cycles i would say they're gtg. i dont know very much about hGH so i cant give u good advice on it, most people run IGF with it though for better results.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    No comment...

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    No comment...
    Same.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Dosage is too high on everything, HGH is over kill for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    162ibs is tiny man, even for a short guy. ur bf is good but i would love to know what u were BEFORE u started cycling. a few m8s of mine are the same sort of stats as u but their only 18/19.

what were ur previous cycles?

14 weeks is a bit long, but not unreasonable length of time. doses are above average but is u were a bigger guy with previous cycles i would say they're gtg. i dont know very much about hGH so i cant give u good advice on it, most people run IGF with it though for better results.
    previous cycles.. simple dbol cycle long time ago, wasted my time. Test e @ 500mgs/ 12 weeks... test e @ 500mgs/14 weeks weeks 1-5 50mg adrol. started all at 137. All over about 3 years.. army pt and all the 15 mile runs a week dont help at all for bulking .

Gucks is offline Member
    i started at 135ibs last june, now im 185ibs. u could EASILY put on alot more size with proper diet man. diet is 75% of the work imo.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup ^^^ if you do not address your caloric needs and start running all that gear for 14 wks and HGH, then in addition to the risks to your health its also likely you would not gain much except a bunch of definition.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    i started at 135ibs last june, now im 185ibs. u could EASILY put on alot more size with proper diet man. diet is 75% of the work imo.
    He know this but he already said "getting big naturally takes years." He doesn't have years Gucks. He needs the results now. It's a shame.These are the kids who give aas a bad rap.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Man, 135 at 5'9" is TINY. My buddy is 5'9" and didn't cycle until he was like 175lbs or something. You've been cycling since you were 19-20? I'm just curious, even though I doubt you'll answer honestly, but do you have any sides with your natural test coming back to a normal range between cycles? I'm not a huge advocate of the "you have to be at least 25" group but I think 19-20 is crazy young.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not worth trying to explain.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Calling Dec11..where are you....

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Floydian View Post
    hcg for 30weeks?

you think it's not too long?
    Please stop posting.

HGH man ...google it

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    He know this but he already said "getting big naturally takes years." He doesn't have years Gucks. He needs the results now. It's a shame.These are the kids who give aas a bad rap.
    I agree 100% that diet is key for growing even more so than gear. Im not saying you are wrong one bit, ive been running a diet on here for around 2 years now and it helped a lot. Hard to maintain a diet when you eat MRE's for a month at a time if your lucky enough though. I substitute what i can for my lean meals and my fat meals. Im not giving anyone a bad rap.. im pretty sure the cycle was well researched and put together.

Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    Man, 135 at 5'9" is TINY. My buddy is 5'9" and didn't cycle until he was like 175lbs or something. You've been cycling since you were 19-20? I'm just curious, even though I doubt you'll answer honestly, but do you have any sides with your natural test coming back to a normal range between cycles? I'm not a huge advocate of the "you have to be at least 25" group but I think 19-20 is crazy young.
    Ive never had blood work done to even see where my levels stand, i always pct properly and havent had any sides... ive never shutdown hard bc i never ran high dosages.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No point in you doing a cycle if you are eating MRE's, waste of time, money and health.

Yep...you are Army for sure...

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    ^ Hey! Watch your tone jarhead :P
    But yea, if you can't maintain the diet than don't cycle.

Its maintain but but not perfected.. usually takes like 4 mre's to make a decent meal.. just steal all the chicken breasts and tuna as substitutes for other meals and just keep it on track.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    No point in you doing a cycle if you are eating MRE's, waste of time, money and health.

Yep...you are Army for sure...
    x2 waste of time. Why do this knowing what little you put on you will just loose right away and your buddies are going to laugh at you for blowing up like a balloon then deflating. LOL

Just wait until you get out and can have a decent diet. Learn some patience and do things right. It will help you throughout all of life and big or little choices in the future by making the right one now.

Thread Information