TheMeatWagon is offline New Member

Thumbs up Present and next cycle questions, and hello!

Hello bros,

I've been out of the game for a couple of years. My history includes some quite nice gains with AAS (cutting with tren spot injections-ouch!) and IGF-1/HGH and such. For about 5 years I have been off the juice and training sporadically and with nowhere near the intensity of the good ol' times.

Well, I'm back! Let's see if my knowledge on juice has gotten as rusty as my muscles (which, by the way, somehow I managed to keep, albeit without the strength I had before.)

At the start of my current 8-weeks cycle my bf was very high, around 28%. Age is 35, height is 5,9". Now I pummeled my bf down to about 21% in 2 weeks with the following cycle:

T4 (couldnt find the T3) incremental cycle of up to 400mcg ed
    Clen 80mcg ed (will up it to 100mcg next week
    Winny oral 50mg ed
    HGH 4IU ed Morning and late afternoon post workout shots

My diet is around 2k cal / day with 5 meals, high in proteins, moderate in fats and low on carbs. In the specific, I take a small bowl of rice after 2 hours I have had my T4 to favor the conversion to T3, plus a small dose of carbs is included in my post workout shake.

Do keep in mind that I don't want any gains at the moment and I just want to get rid of the lard. I will be doing a full year HGH cycle. Any suggestions on this current cycle?

As soon as I'll be done with the safety 2 weeks clomid after this, I'll jump in a new overall size/strength/cutting cycle, and I wish to stick to the golden 12 weeks classic:

50mg dbol ed Weeks 1-3 with a small frontload of 80mg for the first 5 days
    Sus/Deca 500/400 week throughout
    50mg winny weeks 8-12
    HGH 4IU late afternoon and before bedtime throughout
    IGF-1 weeks 11-12

PCT will include Arimidex , Clomid and HCG as usual.

I'll be taking proscar throughout and for 6 months afterwards to minimize hair loss, to which I'm prone.

Sorry about the lengthy message bros, any suggestions for me?

Great to be back btw!

The Meatwagon
    Last edited by TheMeatWagon; 06-04-2011 at 11:24 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep up the diet and wait for the cycle until you are down under 15%, closer to 12% so you will get a lot more out of the cycle and less chance of any side like bloating, gyno or others. So you are doing the t4, winny and HGH then 2 weeks later a test/deca cycle?

Forget the winny and get down to fighting weight/bodyfat as said above then do your proposed cycle. How long are you going to run the HGH? You can start that now but run it at least 6 months to get some decent results.

BTW,
    Why the tren spot injections?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-04-2011 at 11:30 PM.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

Not to be harsh upon intro but its clear that just because you have experience, you lack some knowledge here.

Your bf% is WAY too high for cycling! Safe bf range is typically 14% and below. You run high risk of sides at that percentage. Come off, run pct and get familiarized with a safer criteria before you cause more problems then just being out of shape. We will all be happy to answer your questions but please invest some time in research too.

Hi Bro,

Sorry for not having specified it, but I intend to drop my bf to ~15% *before* I start the new aforementioned cycle. At the moment I'm taking just the first part of it.

I hope it's a bit clearer now.

I am running a full year HGH cycle and in the past I did spot injections of Tren for harder looks, but I'd like to avoid this in the future. It was a bit painful and training and juicing has to be fun imho

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatWagon View Post
    I am running a full year HGH cycle and in the past I did spot injections of Tren for harder looks, but I'd like to avoid this in the future. It was a bit painful and training and juicing has to be fun imho
    No need to spot inject tren except to rotate pinning locations. Makes no difference otherwise.
    Good plan on dropping the BF first.

From what i gather, were discussing to cycles here: a "current" cycle and a "planned" cycle. You say you are going to drop bf before starting a cycle but youre already on...am I misreading or what? Im confused!

He is considering the T4/Clen /HGH (remove the winny) a cycle but it's not really since you can run the HGH year around it it makes no difference in regards to cycle stop/start time. Only the winny would.

Ah, thank you ^^^

Its too late, im gonna get some sleep!

Thanks for the clarifications

I am on this cycle now for 8 weeks:

T4 (couldnt find the T3) incremental cycle of up to 400mcg ed
    Clen 80mcg ed (will up it to 100mcg next week
    Winny oral 50mg ed
    HGH 4IU ed Morning and late afternoon post workout shots

After that, if my bf will be sufficiently low, I will crack on with the other cycle.
    Why drop the winny? I'm getting some nice results with it already, and I want to minimize the lean tissue amount the T4+clen are going to eat out. I know I can't avoid it, but at least dampen it. I don't mind having my natties shut for a couple of weeks and anyway winny doesn't have this effect on me, at least at these dosages....

Also, I got a complete checkup and all my blood values are excellent, including the liver related ones.

Any other reasons why I should drop it?

Thanks for the heads up, I'm so glad I'm back in the game
    Last edited by TheMeatWagon; 06-05-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Bump.

I'm happy to drop the Winny, but I'd like some solid reasons why to.

Basically, I'm taking it to minimize the muscle-eating effect of my T4+Clen and tight diet. I know that by itself is near to useless for proper AAS cycles, but i'm not trying to bulk up or to cut, I'm just trying to make use of the anabolic effect of the winny to keep as much muscle as possible despite the effects of the other drugs i'm taking.

Please shed some more light on the matter if you would be so kind, and I'll follow the advice. I just need a good reason.

Cheers

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need test as a base bro.Never do tren without test.That is a big no no.Read steroid profiles on winny and tren.You will see why.While winny isnt as bad as tren.I dont like to mess with my libido.

Bump.

I'm happy to drop the Winny, but I'd like some solid reasons why to.

Basically, I'm taking it to minimize the muscle-eating effect of my T4+Clen and tight diet. I know that by itself is near to useless for proper AAS cycles, but i'm not trying to bulk up or to cut, I'm just trying to make use of the anabolic effect of the winny to keep as much muscle as possible despite the effects of the other drugs i'm taking.

Please shed some more light on the matter if you would be so kind, and I'll follow the advice. I just need a good reason.

Cheers
    I don't mind having my natties shut for a couple of weeks and anyway winny doesn't have this effect on me
    Thats the reason. You may have gotten lucky in the past but dont count on it keeping up.

I'm single and not looking for any action at all, I only mind about results.

And I am not doing Tren now... Geez guys, can you read what I write a bit more carefully?

I'm single and not looking for any action at all, I only mind about results.

And I am not doing Tren now... Geez guys, can you read what I write a bit more carefully?
    I was wondering where the tren talk was coming from, I must have missed that. You know what is going to happen doing you. Since you are single and NOT looking for anyone it's 100% guaranteed you will find someone, true love/lust and instantly change your mind. Really though, dont think about it that way, it's still best to be safe than sorry but it's up to you.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Drop Winni ASAP. Not wise to run Winni without test and if you are trying to cut it's better to do it with diet and cardio then throwing AAS at the problem especially with a high BF%

Alright lads, you convinced me.
    I'll drop Winny and I'll jump into a proper cycle as soon as some lard is burnt out.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information