zuppah is offline Banned

help for cycle on caloric deficit to get ripped"

Hi

weight: 210lbs
    height: 187cm
    fat % : 13-14% i guess, I havn't mesured my % but peoples say they think i have around that,, i can see my abs just okay but there is some belly fat i want to get rid of so i can see all my abs clearly want to get under 10%

Ive been training for 3 years .. 2.5 years without roids.. and had 2 cycles before -.. first one was a 4 weeks anadrol cycle .. second one which i am doing now Im on test, tren , deca , drol as kickstarter... not so high doses but peoples has clearly noticed that im bigger...

Now i just want to prepear my second cycle after i had around 2 months off time from the cycle i am doing now.... i want to get ripped next and get rid of all my belly fat and keep as much muscles i can.... im going to be on a caloric deficit so i need steroids which is good for this... gonna be eating a lot of meat, and salad... and some carbs at right times.. like after training and at breakfast...

I dont have time to do fast acting steroids.. since i often away and cant do ED or EoD shots.... so i like to use slow acting .

After what ive looked at myself i think mayebe 600mg test E a week and 400mg mast E with Ghrp-6 + MGF + clen would be effective...

what do you think?? the peptides is for fat burning .. but is both necessary? been told i need to run them to getting for a good effect.. but.. i just want the fat burning from them

can be a simple cycle ,,, i just want to keep all my muscles while im caloric deficit and losing off my fat ....

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol @ your cycle progress.

So your been on here for alomost 1 year and learnt nothing....congrats !!

zuppah is offline Banned
    bump

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He is to young!

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Post a pic so we can better guess where you are start from. Steroids are not always the best option.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    not wise to take a cycle with a caloric deficit. If you want to lose fat post up diet and workout regiment in the diet subforum. Clean that up. get to a lower BF% then worry about a cycle.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    Hi

weight: 210lbs
    height: 187cm
    fat % : 13-14% i guess, I havn't mesured my % but peoples say they think i have around that,, i can see my abs just okay but there is some belly fat i want to get rid of so i can see all my abs clearly want to get under 10%

Ive been training for 3 years .. 2.5 years without roids.. and had 2 cycles before -.. first one was a 4 weeks anadrol cycle .. second one which i am doing now Im on test, tren , deca , drol as kickstarter... not so high doses but peoples has clearly noticed that im bigger...

Now i just want to prepear my second cycle after i had around 2 months off time from the cycle i am doing now.... i want to get ripped next and get rid of all my belly fat and keep as much muscles i can.... im going to be on a caloric deficit so i need steroids which is good for this... gonna be eating a lot of meat, and salad... and some carbs at right times.. like after training and at breakfast...

I dont have time to do fast acting steroids.. since i often away and cant do ED or EoD shots.... so i like to use slow acting .

After what ive looked at myself i think mayebe 600mg test E a week and 400mg mast E with Ghrp-6 + MGF + clen would be effective...

what do you think?? the peptides is for fat burning .. but is both necessary? been told i need to run them to getting for a good effect.. but.. i just want the fat burning from them

can be a simple cycle ,,, i just want to keep all my muscles while im caloric deficit and losing off my fat ....
    I'm confused. First, you mention that you've done 2 cycles in the past 2.5 years ago, which would put you at 18.5 years old and mention that you're currently running a cycle consisting of test/tren and deca. So, the one you want to prepare would be your 3rd cycle correct? Either way, you are WAY TOO YOUNG to be doing juice. Especially at 18! And there's no mention of PCT whatsoever. Are you hell bent on permenantly screwing up your HPTA or being on TRT or HRT for the rest of your life?
    Don't mean to like a d*ck but you're about to screw yourself up in a big way. Have you any blood work done?
    If not, i suggest you do so. No juice for you.

Thread Information